TV for Marist/Bryant game? | Syracusefan.com

TV for Marist/Bryant game?

ESPNU or Watch ESPN
I don't believe the U is carrying either this or the High Point/Towson game. Right now, ESPN3 does not have any lax games scheduled for today, which seems odd as I thought I saw earlier this week they were carrying both games.

Anyway, the Marist lax link below (from both the Marist and Bryant sites) purports to be carrying the event live. Seems as if you may need to pony up $5.95 though.

http://www.goredfoxes.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27700

I have tried every sight I can think of. ESPN3 does not show either of the play in games. The Marist sight freezes my computer. Any ideas?

Get a new computer?

Read the score in tomorrow's paper?

Follow along on twitter with the rest of us?

Okay, I paid the $5.95 and watched the game on the Marist sight, but I did not get much help from this thread.

Okay, I paid the $5.95 and watched the game on the Marist sight, but I did not get much help from this thread.
What 'help' were you looking for?

What 'help' were you looking for?

image.jpg

Marist had a free stream that worked pretty good on there website.

A good way to keep track of televised /online game is to go to Insidelacrosse.com and click on D1 and then Calender it details which games are online or on TV and if you click on the game it will take you to the stream link.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom