TW is exclusive next week ...but | Syracusefan.com

TW is exclusive next week ...but

I've heard they're supposed to be on all access, but I'm not sure?

Oh, heck yeah!
tee - Copy (4).jpg

these games are on orange all access, correct?

According to what's in the article as of this afternoon.

"SU officials said today they are still contemplating whether to stream the games on their All-Access website. Summers said Time Warner has partnered with SU in the past to provide video streaming. Should SU decide to stream the games, they would be available only to fans outside New York state, Summers said."

Actually I goofed.. Verizon is talking to Time Warner about letting them carry the games on their local FIOS network. They have to work the deal out with TW, not SU.
TW? :eek: :eek::(
Noooooooooooooooo!
:eek:

According to what's in the article as of this afternoon.

"SU officials said today they are still contemplating whether to stream the games on their All-Access website. Summers said Time Warner has partnered with SU in the past to provide video streaming. Should SU decide to stream the games, they would be available only to fans outside New York state, Summers said."

This makes sense, since TW doesn't want to cannibalize its own audience (this never made sense b/c usually the IT stream carries the same advertisements .. but that's how it's looked at).

Actually I goofed.. Verizon is talking to Time Warner about letting them carry the games on their local FIOS network. They have to work the deal out with TW, not SU.

Time Warner have always been to FIOS subscribers, starting games as much as 20 minutes late, cutting off feeds precisely at the end of the game, etc.

just offer it on all access as a PPV and problem solved.. if people have TW they are watching on tv not the stream, but why punish the rest of the people who dont have TW . Who wants to deal with proxy crap to get around the restrictions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom