Tweet from Chad Ford... | Syracusefan.com

Tweet from Chad Ford...

Wonder if he's still in Vegas. It's awesome to hear he's playing well, but the competition isn't too high at Impact right now...

With the difference in the rules, Dion will be a fine NBA player.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

He was a fine collegiate player... even with the difference in rules.

just out of curiosity, what difference in rules are you talking about that will benefit dion?

just out of curiosity, what difference in rules are you talking about that will benefit dion?
Defensive 3 seconds, larger charge circle, no hand checking, deeper arc- which spreads the defense.

Defensive 3 seconds, larger charge circle, no hand checking, deeper arc- which spreadsheet the defense.

Absolutely. All the rules that open up the lane benefit the best part of Dion's game: getting to the rim.

Dion stands to gain more stock during the combine and workouts than anyone else in his projected draft range right now. The commitment he showed last season, combined with his strength, range and quickness should leave a lot of scouts and GM's taking a really long look at him. I don't think he'll crack the lottery, but he may go higher than many are seeing right now.

I seen the beast in him 5 years ago. all the best in the world to dion!! Represent SU Bball. we all got love for ya buddy.

I think Dion can be a lock down m2m guard, too. He has tremendous hands on defense and reads cuts and lanes very well.

The larger courts, of course. ;-)
And the extra step allowed before it's traveling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom