Twitter blowing its wad over Temple | Syracusefan.com

Twitter blowing its wad over Temple

zibby

Starter
Those of you not on Twitter are missing out on this: http://twitter.com/#!/search/temple%20east

Yeah, let's focus on the last two weeks instead of the FOURTEEN YEARS OF SUCKITUDE in the BE.

And Temple has STILL never beaten a MAC team with a winning record.

I'm not sure I can express in words how glad I am to be getting out of this shiat conference. People are talking about whether the ACC can get Notre Dame or Penn State or Texas while the BE is talking about adding Service Academies and directional schools, MAC schools and FCS schools think every game is an audition for the BE.

I don't have a problem with the service academies. I thought Navy made sense as a football only member for a while. Army and Navy especially, while not necessarily powers, certainly have cache, history and are excellent academically.

ECU, Temple, UCF - they're the best of what's left, but so excited to go to the ACC and to be out of this disaster of a conference.

Yes, they are currently the best of what's left, but at the same time, it's not so long ago that someone would suggest TCU to the Big East and we'd all have scoffed and bitched about how little worth they offered. Every program has to get its big boost somewhere.

Yes, they are currently the best of what's left, but at the same time, it's not so long ago that someone would suggest TCU to the Big East and we'd all have scoffed and bitched about how little worth they offered. Every program has to get its big boost somewhere.

TCU was a BCS level program for most of its history. It has a billion dollar endowment. A Heisman winner. National championship. TCU is not ECU or UCF.