Twitter Discover | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Twitter Discover

maybe he swung by bradford high school.

twitter can take a person with above average intelligence and turn them into an assclown.

I did some message board snooping.

All of this speculation about Marrone interviewing for the Wisconsin job is based on a flight someone tracked that took off from Syracuse and landed in Madison.

Is this guy also planning to report Santa sleigh status? I definitely need to follow him.

If Wisconsin offered an interview, then Marrone would be foolish not to at least meet them. Doesn't mean he's leaving SU.

That said, this is the general consensus from Wisconsin fans:

"Can somebody explain the connection (or appeal) with Doug Marrone?

Not a Midwest guy...not a winner in a weak conference (Big East)...no connection (that I can find) to UW?"

No way Wisconsin would be able to sell Marrone to their fanbase.

I don't want to start any rumors or spread anything that isn't true but...

Type in Doug Marrone on twitter and see what tweets have popped up today.

I know, I know, it's twitter. But could this be true?
Prelim meetings don't happen in person unless in a neutral place. If he was going to Madison, it's done...so doubt it highly.

Who is starting this and who really cares. If Doug want to leave he will leave. Everything i have heard is that he has signed a long term extension. If Doug wants Wisky or any other school great for him. Syracuse is going to be just fine with our without HCDM

The real question is who do you believe more: Doctor Gross who recently stated that Marrone has been locked up and can stay as long as he wants or some idiot tweeter?
Well can and want to are different things. Especially when $ get involved. So the two items you mentioned aren't mutually exclusive.

That all said, I think it's hilarious that he just asks for the board to confirm his suspicions about the tweeter and everyone questions his IQ. Yet at the same token someone posts about a tweeter stating the new ACC deal is worth $19MM per team and the message board rejoices. Quite funny actually.

Syracuse football will not be "just fine without HCDM." That being said, there is no way that Marrone is NOT extended into a competitive contract, so any move to Wiscy or Penn St or USC for that matter would not be made for financial reasons. So Wisconsin would be a COMPLETELY lateral move. Why do it?

Exactly

How many of you believed cater Williams got arrested at the mall because of a tweet and a bogus photo?

I'm curious is there no other reason for someone to go from Syracuse to Madison? Or better yet, are there direct flights to madison? Doubtful.

I don't want to start any rumors or spread anything that isn't true but...

Type in Doug Marrone on twitter and see what tweets have popped up today.

I know, I know, it's twitter. But could this be true?

I see that he was shopping at Lord & Taylors hmmm

Syracuse football will not be "just fine without HCDM." That being said, there is no way that Marrone is NOT extended into a competitive contract, so any move to Wiscy or Penn St or USC for that matter would not be made for financial reasons. So Wisconsin would be a COMPLETELY lateral move. Why do it?

Exactly
Lateral? What world do you live in? They've been a much better team than us the last decade, are a member of the B1G and are going to the Rose Bowl.

Lateral? What world do you live in? They've been a much better team than us the last decade, are a member of the B1G and are going to the Rose Bowl.

I think he was speaking financially.

How many of you believed cater Williams got arrested at the mall because of a tweet and a bogus photo?

I'm curious is there no other reason for someone to go from Syracuse to Madison? Or better yet, are there direct flights to madison? Doubtful.
Exactly. No direct flights from Syracuse to Madison.

My guess about connections for major airlines.

Delta: Connect in Detroit or Cincinnati
US Air: Connect in Philly or LGA
United: Connect in Chicago
American: Connect in Chicago

Everything i have heard is that he has signed a long term extension.

short term.

Yes, I was speaking financially. Wisconsin has been more successful. But if I'm a coach, do I go somewhere because "they have been more successful than we have?" I think it's pretty obvious that any coach knows that they are not just going to inherit success. So yeah, still a lateral move.

Ok, but no way we pay DM more than Wiscy pays their head coach.

I doubt Wisconsin would break the bank for Marrone as their head coach. And depending on what Marrone's new contract is, I don't see Wisconsin blowing it out the water. Their fans on scout have made it pretty clear their AD, Alvarez, doesn't want to spend a lot on a coach.

Didn't say Marrone is paid more than Wisconsin coach, but the pay will be more competitive now than it ever has been

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom