Twitter Responses | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Twitter Responses

Can’t let things you have no control over bother you. You can’t control what people say on this. Lard you can’t control what someone tweets about this, better to not even search it.
I learned that what I have no control over I can’t let get to me, cause then I focus on that for to long.

And I have to realize that others have different opinions, feelings, or perspectives, and that it’s not just mine.

I posted in a thread last night ready to go to “war” with a poster and quickly realized that some people have different opinions and views. I let it go, can’t focus on what I can’t conrtol. Leads to aniexty for me.

Reality is, Zepharus is 100% correct. And your response indicates that subconsciously, you know this - because you actively seek to associate yourself with the 20-50% of people who DO NOT fall into the behavior patterns he described.

It isn’t that he’s wrong, it’s that he’s acknowledging an uncomfortable truth that you’d rather deny...even though you base your own, personal life decisions on its accuracy and truthfulness.
Firmly disagree. Yes, I do actively seek “good” people to associate with. But, I firmly believe his %’s are way off. And this was never a thread about IF there are good and bad people. Ofcourse there are.

If you have that little faith in humanity as well, then I’m sorry for you too.

And back to my original argument - I 100% disagree that people have always been this way and that social media gave them a vehicle to show it. I believe social media has created this to an extent, even moreso in the younger generation.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom