Two days off starting now | Syracusefan.com

Two days off starting now

Geode

Block Head
Unfortunately, being 40 and having 2 wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow is not how I envisioned spending this tourney weekend.

Same here, but 43 and not having wisdom teeth being pulled, yet I am seeing the dentist for a cleaning. It's like we're living parallel universes...almost.

What great timing. Lol
Normally I take both days off, but I had someone sneak a vacation in on me, so I had to at least work partial days. It still works out.

Tuesday through Friday off. My body is ready.

Been dead at work for 2 months, till about 3:30 today, had two days work dropped on my desk. Games start at 8am here. I'll be a multi tasking fool

I took off Thursday and Friday. I'm going to look like a caveman come Sunday.
tumblr_ma75srb6CQ1qhn549.jpg

I love the fact that from noon tomorrow until midnight sunday i will log over 50 hours of hoop watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my staff asked me what i was doing the 2 days i am taking off. "Taking the wife and kids someplace special?" When i replied "un no im watching basketball 12 hours a day for 4 straight days" she looked at me like i flashed her

One of my staff asked me what i was doing the 2 days i am taking off. "Taking the wife and kids someplace special?" When i replied "un no im watching basketball 12 hours a day for 4 straight days" she looked at me like i flashed her

I know. I guess we take it for granted sometimes that everyone lives in the same cocoon we do.

I've had these two days off on the calendar since January.

My boss, who's a Michigan St. alum, is really pissed that he's got a big meeting at work tomorrow starting at 1pm.

Poor baby. Sparty!

I love the fact that from noon tomorrow until midnight sunday i will log over 50 hours of hoop watching

but the real question is how many pbrs you gonna have from noon tomorrow until midnight sunday?

i usually work thursday and take friday off and pray that we dont play thursday afternoon. we usually dont but last year i got screwed. was hoping i could relax against a 16 seed and we'd be up 30 at half but had to sneak away to a bar to watch the 2nd half.

Well u probably did flash her

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom