two names | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

two names

Ok does the staff know all of this about Ford - shouldnt someone email them who is connected? Anyway sometimes these kids all they want is a little love and attention and knowledge about where they fit into the program and how they will get unto the field. Seems like if he wants to play WR, then he wants more of the spotlight.

I'm pretty sure that Marrone and the staff already know. It was kind of obvious when he stopped showing up for practices.

Fill him with a JUCO who wants to be here...hopefully we'll be recruiting at a higher level next year.

Omari Palmer@O_Cuse57
can't believe my man @D12Ford is officially gone
Purely a guess but kids who face another big wall to climb after being red-shirted get discouraged. Palmer was/is a big time O-lineman candidate but having to jump over John Smith might have been too much for him to swallow.Too bad because he could have met the challenge here.:bang:

Purely a guess but kids who face another big wall to climb after being red-shirted get discouraged. Palmer was/is a big time O-lineman candidate but having to jump over John Smith might have been too much for him to swallow.Too bad because he could have met the challenge here.:bang:

Palmer is not the guy who is leaving.

Son of a.....! I was just as excited about him as anyone else. I know it was said he was looking good at WR on the scout team but we obviously had a much bigger need at safety with the loss of Mungwa. I'm sick of losing good safety prospects before they even get a chance. No wonder we are going after so many Juco DB's. That blows!

No big deal. He never would have started. We are recruiting amazing safeties anyway. Couldn't cut the mustard.

Kidding -- I just wanted to be the first person to pretend like I know about the incoming recruits and our depth chart for the next four years.

This probably explains why Ford has been on the official roster without an assigned number for at least a month.

Someone needs to send Cali a book of connect the dots, just so we can see how insane the results turn out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom