Two things I want to see next year... | Syracusefan.com

Two things I want to see next year...

Scooch

Living Legend
1. On offense, play fast. I don't give a rat's patootie what the system is, but whatever it is, play fast! If there is anything from Marrone's intro that has disappointed me the most it's how he has totally failed to up the pace like he promised.

2. Stop being so damn scared. We're scared of turnovers, scared of injuries, scared of big plays, scared of returning punts, scared of going for it before we absolutely have to... scared of our own damn shadow. Just play the game!

1. On offense, play fast. I don't give a rat's patootie what the system is, but whatever it is, play fast! If there is anything from Marrone's intro that has disappointed me the most it's how he has totally failed to up the pace like he promised.

2. Stop being so damn scared. We're scared of turnovers, scared of injuries, scared of big plays, scared of returning punts, scared of going for it before we absolutely have to... scared of our own damn shadow. Just play the game!

Your point #1 resonates with me 100%. I couldn't care less what system we use, or what you call it, or how you describe it--I just want on offense that can consistently move the sticks and score some !@#$ points.

The offense is just so slow to develop. I love SU Fb no matter what, but its hard to watch at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom