Tyler & Dylan Ennis | Syracusefan.com

Tyler & Dylan Ennis

Orange87

2nd String
Anybody know the deal with how exactly Tyler and Dylan are related?

Are they full biological brothers?

Their dad looks Caucasian and their mom African-American. Dylan is obviously much darker than Tyler and their dad's last name is McIntyre.

Don't start railing at me for being ignorant or racist. I'm simply curious. It's the dad's last name that sparked the question.

Their dad looks Caucasian and their mom African-American. Dylan is obviously much darker than Tyler and their dad's last name is McIntyre.

Don't start railing at me for being ignorant or racist. I'm simply curious. It's the dad's last name that sparked the question.
I don't think this is racist. But I do believe they are half brothers.

And btw. If I just smoked my bro on a national stage like that. Dude wouldn't want to come home on breaks.

When I beat my brothers in anything I would talk trash for days.

I was curious as well. Anyone have some real info?

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out that they most likely have different dads, neither of which was the guy shown with their mom during the Nova game

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out that they most likely have different dads, neither of which was the guy shown with their mom during the Nova game
No, that was def. Tylers father. Mcintire. Unless that guy adopted him?

I think that's Tyler's dad who likely adopted the older Ennis as well after getting together with their mom.

Tough to say though since they are both referred to as his sons.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/ennis-...y-bragging-rights-in-villanova-syracuse-game/

As for their father, he can’t lose. No matter who wins the Syracuse-Villanova game, the family comes out on top.
“Hey, I’m in a situation where I’m just proud of them for getting to where they are and proud of the teams that they both play for,” McIntyre said. “I’m just going to sit there and enjoy it.”

Or maybe they are just really cool examples of genetics in action.

It's a good and fair question. Curious as well.

Okay, if the McIntyre guy is their father (adoptive and/or biological) how come neither of them is named McIntyre?

And from everything I've read, that guy raised them both along with the other kids in the family and all of those kids are named 'Ennis' as well.

Again - no judgements, no opinions - I'm just curious.

Or maybe they are just really cool examples of genetics in action.
Def. Could be. Things like that do happen the only real question mark is why they don't have his last name? I know tyler was hyphenating it last year. They also have a younger brother.

Btw my pigmentation is different than my biological brothers. We are all pale but I am translucent. You can see under my dermis ... veins and sheeit.

They can get tan, I can not.

Okay, if the McIntyre guy is their father (adoptive and/or biological) how come neither of them is named McIntyre?

And from everything I've read, that guy raised them both along with the other kids in the family and all of those kids are named 'Ennis' as well.

Again - no judgements, no opinions - I'm just curious.

Maybe mom and dad aren't actually married.

Btw my pigmentation is different than my biological brothers. We are all pale but I am translucent. You can see under my dermis ... veins and sheeit.

They can get tan, I can not.
Like this?
image.jpg

Maybe mom and dad aren't actually married.
Yaaa but usually the children do take the fathers surname. Not getting that usually means the mom hates the dad.

Well if Tyler hyphenated, then I would assume that McIntyre is his biological dad and Dylan's adoptive dad.

However, then the question becomes why did Tyler stop hyphenating and then why did he choose 'Ennis' over 'McIntyre'?

Oh, the questions!

Well if Tyler hyphenated, then I would assume that McIntyre is his biological dad and Dylan's adoptive dad.

However, then the question becomes why did Tyler stop hyphenating and then why did he choose 'Ennis' over 'McIntyre'?

Oh, the questions!
I know the hyphenation was a relatively new thing. Like within the last 2 years. Maybe to avoid questions he went back to just Ennis?

Remember Michael kidd gilchrist. He added kidd a few months before college

I know the hyphenation was a relatively new thing. Like within the last 2 years. Maybe to avoid questions he went back to just Ennis?

Remember Michael kidd gilchrist. He added kidd a few months before college

Could be he didn't like all the extra weight on his uniform from all those extra letters on his back.

Oh, the questions!
There is a moment in this video at around the 1:10 mark, where the interviewer awkwardly mentions that Tyler is "mixed." The video doesn't mention the mom, but it does seem to imply that Tony is Tyler's biological father.