Tyler Ennis video... | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis video...

He's better than he looks, and he looks rill, rill good. I think we're going to be happy soon. I just hope we have him for more than two years. We'd better have an incoming PG for 2014, though.

He's more athletic than I have been giving him credit for... and I'm aware of how good he can be.

He's more athletic than I have been giving him credit for... and I'm aware of how good he can be.

Really? I was thinking he looked pretty unathletic while watching that. Doesn't look very fast or athletic jumping wise. Having said that, he looks to have very good body control, which can be just as important.

Really? I was thinking he looked pretty unathletic while watching that. Doesn't look very fast or athletic jumping wise. Having said that, he looks to have very good body control, which can be just as important.

That's the Great Deception. It's like a Jedi Mind Trick. He's infusing the defender's mind with the thought "I'm not very quick" as he's blowing by him, from the top of the key, all the way to the rim.

It doesn't look like a tremendous Westbrookian explosion of speed and power. Yet, there he goes. And, yeah, the body control. I love all those twisting, reverse lay-ins. Beautiful control. We're not seeing the misses, of course, but, whatever. It's a HS reel and it's the end of May. I'll take it.

lols... and these are from his Junior year.

Our streak of top center recruits ended.

But a new streak of top PG recruits just began.

I just laugh when people say SU bball is going to have a down year with both starting guards gone and a freshman starting PG. Ennis' game has (increasingly) rare maturity, he is so technically and physically sound on almost every level. The only concern in my mind is how well he learns the defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom