Class of 2015 - F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse

Must be a small guard thing as i recall both gmac and jonny flynn having the same problem. Given they were dynamite on the other side its forgivable. If kaleb can start rolling on offense i think we can swallow a little bad d here and there. 5 less seconds will help too.

I disagree with this. Well, I agree that Gmac and Jonny were poor defenders but you'd think being small would inspire them to put their hands up. Anyway, I disagree that we can swallow bad d from Kaleb and/ or others. We don't have the offense to cover for defensive lapses.

I disagree with this. Well, I agree that Gmac and Jonny were poor defenders but you'd think being small would inspire them to put their hands up. Anyway, I disagree that we can swallow bad d from Kaleb and/ or others. We don't have the offense to cover for defensive lapses.

To clarify i didnt mean we can swallow it as a team needing success.. but given the dearth of offense i meant subjectively i can swallow it if kaleb shows a huge leap offensively. I think if given a chance with the shortened shot clock we could use his quickness to press more and shorten the opponents time even further. The change will really benefit louisville and given our length we should really take advantage. Add in the unknowns with dc2 and chino in the middle and eliminating the time to attack a weakened back of the zone..

lol practice must be getting interesting (give me your heart, gimme gimme your heart gimme gimme) :)