Tyler Roberson should start vs. Ga. Tech | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson should start vs. Ga. Tech

Orange Barrel said:
Where does it say that? I'm paraphrasing something JB said 25 years ago.

What he said, in reply to my question, was that DC at 80% was better than Derek Brower at 100%. FWIW.

OrangeTarheel said:
Give the OP a break, his comment wasn't a crazy suggestion. I won't even back that up with an argument, it is pretty obvious how it would benefit us. Yes, there are downsides to that approach and JB would never ever deviate from what he has been doing sll season but the suggestion was a sound one.

JB is smarter than we think.

i guess what I get amazed by is that after all these games boeheim has won, after all these games he has coached, people think he doesn't want to play the players that give him the best chance of winning. if he thinks Roberson gives him a better chance to win he will play him. that's it.

What he said, in reply to my question, was that DC at 80% was better than Derek Brower at 100%. FWIW.
Derek Brower was better than he looked.

I think Roberson should start. He looked smoother and more active than any of our frontcourt players on that putback yesterday.

It's inconceivable to me that people like UVA's Tobey can find minutes for a team that beats us by 20 but Roberson isn't good enough to play for Syracuse. The unwillingness to work him into the rotation has hurt this team this season.
Amen.. Perfectly stated... No way this guy should not have more minutes logged in so he could be confident about stepping in for grant. 100% JBs fault

Good. Here's hoping he plays like a stud and makes Jerami Grant earn his spot back! :)

People think a 50% Grant can contribute more than Roberson? That's epic.

Maybe that was truly the case with Derrick or Owens (though -- given Boeheim's penchant for hyperbole -- I wouldn't bet that he really believes that).

But this team doesn't have anyone whose 50% is better than a teammate's 100%.

Dear Coaches
JB is smarter than we think.
This.

JB spends how many hours a week in practices with these kids? Its simple .. Roberson doesn't get minutes because he hasn't earned them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom