Tyler Roberson | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson

Are you (bleep)ing with me!?!? Is that some sort of perversion? Or do you mean have I taken a substance? Is that what the guy is code for...? Or do you mean someone who is ****ed whom you know Im not allowed to talk about? Man even if I had slept last night and not drank, this is a mindbleep!

You just agreed with someone else that the locker room thing...

Can SOMEBODY please tell me what the big deal with JB's locker room thing is? Even my pal Tee is messing with me! :(
Sorry buddy. Seriously, I think we got caught in two separate conversations. Mine was really about Tyler being motivated. Nothing with zest, I'm afraid. But I really missed what JB said in the locker room. Not messing with you.

There, I just gave you 4,999 and 5,000 likes. Problem solved. Even: Meet Steven.

Thanks! I reach ALL AMERICAN today too! I didnt see it coming, honestly.

Gimme a moment to h*** (not the user, it's either the wrestler or the comic character, posing or raging or both!)

Maybe a title belt gesture too! (which Rodgers got from said wrestler, among others Id imagine!)

Honestly, I wasnt humble earlier...i was kinda off balance about some things and was likely looking to express my energy in ways I'm not proud of even if I thought or still think my logic was sound, and would like to offer an apology to anyone whom I may have been jerkish to. Nothing is really a valid excuse either, I only mention it as hope folks will be understanding. I'm going to try to simmer down and blend in more now. I just want a nice NCAA run for the Cuse and will let folks hate whomever they want, as it's their right! (Just like it's mine to still root against UNC/DUKE ;) )

As always, thank you for your support(as Bartles and James used to say)

PS I no longer care about the locker room thing. I'll agree with Tee on it(whatever he feels about it, I'm still not clear lol)

Edit:none of this was due to rumored speculation of threats. I did it because of my own moral compass. I still disagree with the former, which has nothing to do with the folks I'm apologizing to, as Ive offered a separate apology for the other. I guess like the book, A Separate Peace

Thanks! I reach ALL AMERICAN today too! I didnt see it coming, honestly.

Gimme a moment to h*** (not the user, it's either the wrestler or the comic character, posing or raging or both!)

Maybe a title belt gesture too! (which Rodgers got from said wrestler, among others Id imagine!)

Honestly, I wasnt humble earlier...i was kinda off balance about some things and was likely looking to express my energy in ways I'm not proud of even if I thought or still think my logic was sound, and would like to offer an apology to anyone whom I may have been jerkish to. Nothing is really a valid excuse either, I only mention it as hope folks will be understanding. I'm going to try to simmer down and blend in more now. I just want a nice NCAA run for the Cuse and will let folks hate whomever they want, as it's their right! (Just like it's mine to still root against UNC/DUKE ;) )

As always, thank you for your support(as Bartles and James used to say)

PS I no longer care about the locker room thing. I'll agree with Tee on it(whatever he feels about it, I'm still not clear lol)

Edit:none of this was due to rumored speculation of threats. I did it because of my own moral compass. I still disagree with the former, which has nothing to do with the folks I'm apologizing to, as Ive offered a separate apology for the other. I guess like the book, A Separate Peace
Btw Captain, I think the whole cool thing about the locker room clip was that they all had the group moment and at the same time appreciated TR's effort. Just what based on what I saw without the audio.

Thanks man. It means something to me. I really do plan to change. Some folks showed me kindness today and I wasnt sure how to deal with it.
I didn't see any wrong a brewins...Don't worry either way - it's a good thing for you and everyone else to believe. :)

I didn't see any wrong a brewins...Don't worry either way - it's a good thing for you and everyone else to believe. :)

No, I felt wrong about being too...well, like certain other posters trying to transfer their level of belief to others... plus I was pressing folks buttons that hate former BE foes more than me, and I know it isnt going to make folks dig me much. I mean, my bro grew up with that classic Big East mascot shirt... I just never had the hatred for them I did for UNC and Duke...but we're all different, right? I guess I will respect that hate. Everyone allocates it differently, lol.

For me I'd like to rally together around that Orange and ride the wave they're hopefully about to ride. I could feel something earlier, although it was more for MT, but that could have been that I was far more in tune with that game...no text messages, and far less to read on here, which was something else I busted chops on folks about, which may have ticked them off. I dunno.

So we have my 2 sons plus lydON. My 3 ons? 2 are sons, 2 are Tylers, 1 is both. Was trying to come up with a new nickname, because it was the 3 of them in the locker room interview, while the seniors were at the podium. The locker room guys got to speak much more. All 5 were well spoken, and I'm proud of them for that as well as their play.

So we have my 2 sons plus lydON. My 3 ons? 2 are sons, 2 are Tylers, 1 is both. Was trying to come up with a new nickname, because it was the 3 of them in the locker room interview, while the seniors were at the podium. The locker room guys got to speak much more. All 5 were well spoken, and I'm proud of them for that as well as their play.

If this team continues to be on fire shooting 3s they will be a tough out for any team in this tournament!

Hopefully he stays confident. JB Was much more positive today. He tends to switch gears in the tourney.

Our defense was terrific today. Roberson was amazing rebounding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom