Typical Carl Hess | Syracusefan.com

Typical Carl Hess

jgeorge322

Living Legend
Takes it out of the kids hands. Wsu probably loses anyways but Hess clearly has no common sense. What an ass.

Takes it out of the kids hands. Wsu probably loses anyways but Hess clearly has no common sense. What an ass.

What do you mean? He WANTS to be part of the story. You know that old adage that if you dont notice the officials they are probably calling a good game? He doesnt subscribe to that.

Agree. Even my wife noticed that there was barely a tie up on that play. Unfortunate for WSU.

I'm glad he worked that game and not ours,but I was hoping for WSU as I can't stand how L'ville gets away with arm bars every game it seems like

was that his call?? SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE.

Total unmitigated BS. I would have cold cocked him on the way off of the floor. Beetch.

What is everyone complaining about - hasn't having your arm go through someone else's while you graze the ball with one hand always been a jump ball?

Worse was the goon smacking Baker in the face, not once but twice on one play and having it called a double foul, possession to Louisville.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom