Tyrell Richards | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tyrell Richards

I agree, BUT HCDB only knows the prospects that are presented to him.

My ONLY focus is the 2022 football signing class.

I have too many kids, parents, college teammates sons,etc. I know personally on the 2deep on Clemson's team (even TD the NG), Frank, sweet P's son Fred Davis, June's jit Demarcus the #3rb in the nation.

I Personally know 9 on FSU' 2 deep (that's not even the roster). Hell Cyrus the FS...I got his dad Jeff to give me first dibs on where he signed when he was born, because I recruited Rasheen Mathis (NFL), Damion Cook ( NFL who I personally coached & recruited to Plantation American Heritage & Bethune Cookman) Taji aka " The Matrix" who played 5 positions for him as a Favor. I didn't even hit the South Florida Kids on Louisville's roster. Shesh

Coach Chip from Virginia was a huge addition. I knew about His "REP" before he even came on board, and when I had the honor of meeting him; I knew IMMEDIATELY he would be the kind of coach the "tough kids" & their coaches would connect to instantly.

IMO - I'd send him (Coach Chip) to what Nick Saban & Jimbo Fischer refer to as the SEC of high school football & have him tag team with Nick Monroe & THEN we will see an SERIOUS upward trajectory in commitments from game changers from South Florida.

Again I agree with EVERYTHING YOU SAID about Coach Babers, but Coach Babers only knows the prospects that are presented to him.

No disrespect but Please don't tell me what matters to parents from South Florida. I suggest that you GOOGLE "ESPN investigation on South Florida Youth Football Gambling."

NO REGION PRODUCES MORE NFL PLAYERS THAN SOUTH FLORIDA FACT, because it is a football factory from pee wee to high school and the stakes are high (and no one is more heartbroken about this as I am about the process). Your talking about a league that spans Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County with a real playoff system and a superbowl to boot. Judges, Ceo's, wealthy businessmen place bets from the comfort of their homes while drug dealers place bets at the parks from 5 to 50k , because the lawyers say little league is the only pure bet you can't rig. So your son :)if he is good enough,) will be recruited and the gamblers offer to pay all your bills (mortgage/rent, light bill, car note (insurance included), phone bill, and give you gas cards (or provide transportation), and give you a stack (1k) if his team wins after the game. That is what drives these kids and parents to make sure their kid is the best. So they train year round, because they have been paying all the bills and the current and former NFL players come back and sponsor camps. It's a reality only a south florida person gets to experience (as sad as it is).

That's why everyone knows everyone, but back to the subject. Coach Babers or any coach for that matter has to be introduced to the player by his coach, but if that Coach "can't kick it" with those coaches and trainers who have a stronghold on that kids decision - HE WILL NEVER COMMIT. When that kid looks into that coaches eyes he has to see himself (and color has NOTHING to do with it)! The first thing I said to myself when I met Coach CHIP is..."this is the MF Coach Babers needs to send with Nick to holler at Magoo, B Love, Chibo, Corvin, Glass, and the rest of the coaches from the city to get the kids we NEED to win.

A top 25 recruiting class will accelerate our program by 2yrs.

GO ORANGE!

****BTW Clemson has quadrupled their efforts in South Florida.

I've never quite understood why you're going to help us out next year and not this year.

I would think he is suspended from this game and wont be on the travel squad.

It’s easier than ever to spot the racists these days

So I'm a racist because Richards put his life and other lives at stake. I dont buy the he is young and allowed to do dumb stuff argument. Driving impaired is freaking serious. God for bid he killed one of your loved ones. Its not being a racist. Its called spotting a hypocrite. Says Black Lives Matters then goes and but Lives on the line. Lets say he drove impaired and killed a young african american child... did their live not matter. It has nothjng to do with race. It has everything to do with condemning a serious act. I know to many people that have lost loved ones do to a driver on drugs or alcohol. And i pray that doesnt happen to you. Keep defending a criminal tho and calling people who want safety for all racists

So I'm a racist because Richards put his life and other lives at stake. I dont buy the he is young and allowed to do dumb stuff argument. Driving impaired is freaking serious. God for bid he killed one of your loved ones. Its not being a racist. Its called spotting a hypocrite. Says Black Lives Matters then goes and but Lives on the line. Lets say he drove impaired and killed a young african american child... did their live not matter. It has nothjng to do with race. It has everything to do with condemning a serious act. I know to many people that have lost loved ones do to a driver on drugs or alcohol. And i pray that doesnt happen to you. Keep defending a criminal tho and calling people who want safety for all racists
I read your response. We all can agree it was a bad decision on his part and you are right, it has nothing to do with race because a lot of us made those bad decisions. We learned from them so we won’t continue to make those selfish decisions again. Make sure you get educated on what black lives matter is. The examples that you are using are out of context. Don't confuse the group of protesters with the term.

Last edited:
I read your response. We all can agree it was a bad decision on his part and you are right, it has nothing to do with race because a lot of us made those bad decisions. We learned from them so we dont continue to make those selfish decisions again. Make sure you get educated on what black lives matter is. The examples that you are using are out of context. Don't confuse the group of protesters with the term.

Couldn't have said it better.

Group of protesters, in some pockets, have been in the wrong. The term should have 100% backing.

No. But its also pretty much impossible to prove. Who knows if he was actually impaired and the officer didn't just smell weed and assume he was.
Huh?
There are officers that are Drug Recognition Experts all throughout the country. They are specifically trained to detect if someone is impaired on drugs, including marijuana. Not trying to crucify a 21 year old kid, but the police don’t just arrest someone for DWI just because someone was smoking a joint. You have to be pretty messed up to get charged with DWI from marijuana.

Huh?
There are officers that are Drug Recognition Experts all throughout the country. They are specifically trained to detect if someone is impaired on drugs, including marijuana. Not trying to crucify a 21 year old kid, but the police don’t just arrest someone for DWI just because someone was smoking a joint. You have to be pretty messed up to get charged with DWI from marijuana.
Not true in this case. And as Babers said in the post game presser Tyrell is out due to injury.

Not true in this case. And as Babers said in the post game presser Tyrell is out due to injury.
I as most fans hope that is the case. I am a little confused but I believe HCDB would address it appropriately if he did get arrested. I did mot see his presser. I was pretty disappointed with the results. Thanks for updating me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom