Tyson Chandler | Syracusefan.com

Tyson Chandler

strumpfasaurus

2nd String
I get that their two different things being polled, but how the hell does the DPOY not be on the first defensive team?

Didn't Colt McCoy win Offensive POY and get put on the 2nd team all-conference?

Easy...'cause a panel of sportswriter and broadcasters picks the defensive player of the year and coaches pick the all-defensive team. Who do you think knows more about players ... Mike Lupica or Doc Rivers?
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/heats-...7--nba.html;_ylt=AiOLuhdf2HgRiha9EUZRXD.8vLYF
Dwight Howard and Lebron James are clearly year in, year out the two best defensive players but I do think Tyson Chandler is a better defensive presence than Serge Ibaka. I guess they go by position and since Serge is a PF and Tyson is a C, the C spot was already taken by Dwight.

P.S. Tyson Chandler owns Dwight Howard head to head.

Dwight Howard and Lebron James are clearly year in, year out the two best defensive players but I do think Tyson Chandler is a better defensive presence than Serge Ibaka. I guess they go by position and since Serge is a PF and Tyson is a C, the C spot was already taken by Dwight.

P.S. Tyson Chandler owns Dwight Howard head to head.

I was doing some reading on Ibaka, he gets a lot of blocks but other than that I'm not sure he is a great defender, certainly Tyson is better but Ibaka is a 4 and Tyson is a 5 so there you go. Tyson did bitchslap Dwight this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom