Tyus Battle is "The Guy" this season | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle is "The Guy" this season

Probably Jimmy B's best drawn up play since I've been following the team which was some of the '03 season and really remember '04.

Probably Jimmy B's best drawn up play since I've been following the team which was some of the '03 season and really remember '04.
They've run that play several times over the years; the trailer is the first option and usually takes it, but Lydon was so reticent to shoot last year that we got to see the second option

this was the first indication that Taurean was gone

Moyer’s grabbing him in a headlock going nuts and TT’s stonefaced and emotionless.

Good catch.

it was the same play that nova ran to win the championship. but instead of the trailer taking the shot like nova did we drove and passed to the corner

I didn't gather that at all, even knowing what we all know now. He was the first one to run up to Battle. If we was giving an indication he was gone he'd be outside the pack.

I swear you guys look for the littlest things...

No indication at all. Dude was just stoic. Like "you're damn right you just cashed that and we all expected it".

Listening to Francis' podcasts it doesn't sound like TT was a problem. He is just an introvert.

And with the way JB works, if you're a problem, you don't play (in a lot of cases).

Waiters, Howard, just a couple from recent history.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom