Tyus Battle returning | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus Battle returning

So I guess he got asked for a late workout in LA and is weighing his options once more?

This is why social media is the devil. You have an untrained 20 year old (yourself) managing all of your publicity and “branding.” If this turns out to be a pump fake where he winds up leaving there is no way to dodge responsibility for trolling a fan base and team that supported you 100%.

Can’t play the “just a kid” card once you declare. Your a professional and grown up right that second. A big part of the profession he is choosing is public relations. This is a serious blunder on his part.

My point is they had to have talked with him on some level not bound for public consumption
I mean, I dont know that its necessarily fact that they did. But they may very well have exchanged a couple private messages with the idea he was coming back as the foundation. But again, if the situation changed it changed. I dont think he "lied" to them or misled them.

My point is they had to have talked with him on some level not bound for public consumption

I agree. This guys are all very close. Hard not to be when you spent so much time together (I know there are special circumstances)...including 40mins on the court each game LOL

I mean, I dont know that its necessarily fact that they did. But they may very well have exchanged a couple private messages with the idea he was coming back as the foundation. But again, if the situation changed it changed. I dont think he "lied" to them or misled them.
Def agree
If it’s changed something major was pitched

More of a technicality question at this point but not inconceivable: hypothetically suppose tyus submitted the paperwork to withdraw and it was received. Then say he wanted to change his mind , could he ask for them to take back the withdrawal and be in the draft , or would they say too late , you withdrew?

I’m checking this thread in between matches of Star Wars Battlefront :cool:

Frank sees the post.

Frank: welcome back, time to win it all!

Tyus: Thanks, but the post wasn’t real.

Frank: what do you mean?

Tyus: [deletes post]. I gotta go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors