Tyus update | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus update

I think the University would have agreed with me (and many others). And he’s not a kid, he’s a young MAN.
He can't drink. If he is 17 he can't vote, or enter into a binding contract, or wed without parental consent.
In some places he can't own a firearm.
Guess he's a man.

Guess we recruited a little boy then. That actually makes sense of this whole situation...

Many kids (self included) at that age may have a mans body, but a naive perspective on many things and pretty darn immature emotionally

Tyus verbaled to Michigan, crazy that a 17 or 18 year old isn't sure of a decision they made.
I’m not hating on his decision. I don’t care really what he does. I’m just saying that he changed his mind once so what would be shocking that he would change it again. The whole situation of getting a top 10-20 kid seemed to good to be true anyway giving all the drama around the program lately.

He should do what he thinks is best for him...and the school would be worse if he did a TT and quit three weeks prior to the season.

Comon now folks lets be realistic. Tyus was shut down by mediocre ACC teams and failed to impress many times in my eyes as an NBA talent and it seems the scouts agree. He will never be an NBA journeyman and will be lucky to get a sniff at the NBA level. He’s a good to very good college player at best. That’s being rational.

Comon now folks lets be realistic. Tyus was shut down by mediocre ACC teams and failed to impress many times in my eyes as an NBA talent and it seems the scouts agree. He will never be an NBA journeyman and will be lucky to get a sniff at the NBA level. He’s a good to very good college player at best. That’s being rational.

Sometimes having no teammates that can score and the ball constantly in your hands isn’t a good thing.

Ok just curious. You’re at the park to play summer basketball. You have first pick between Tyler and Brandon Triche. Who are you picking?

Brandon was a very good college player and that’s who I would take

Ok just curious. You’re at the park to play summer basketball. You have first pick between Tyler and Brandon Triche. Who are you picking?

Tyus whoops

Why do you even want him back if he is so mediocre? Let him leave because clearly it seems in your eyes we can win as many games or more without him. Also, If all the scouts agree then why is he getting private workouts?

Why do you even want him back if he is so mediocre? Let him leave because clearly it seems in your eyes we can win as many games or more without him. Also, If all the scouts agree then why is he getting private workouts?
I see you cant read.

Ditto

Sometimes having no teammates that can score and the ball constantly in your hands isn’t a good thing.
It didn’t stop OB ,only his inexperience did. The exaggeration that that the defense focused on Battle every game is laughable. Some teams had no defense to play lol.

Battles season this year was very similar to Gerry McNamaras senior year and a lot of the same people who love Tyus crapped on Gerry his entire Senior season.

I just wish people were consistent.

No updates. Just bickering about various opinions that have no impact on anything.

Business as usual @ “The Fan.” Yet... I keep coming back for more.
8EC83890-7B91-4F18-8EC8-C6271D5280D2.gif

If all the scouts agree then why is he getting private workouts?

Happened to come across an article from a couple of years ago that does a nice job explaining the NBA draft workouts. For NBA teams... bringing players in is often just a chance to meet in person. They already know (or should know) what a guy can do.

Solo workout requests increasing

Happened to come across an article from a couple of years ago that does a nice job explaining the NBA draft workouts. For NBA teams... bringing players in is often just a chance to meet in person. They already know (or should know) what a guy can do.

Solo workout requests increasing

Thanks. My issue was more that the poster said he would be lucky to sniff NBA. If he is so mediocre then why would anybody waste time bringing him in to begin with if all the scouts agree.

Well, there's your problem right there. You think all his decisions should be made with SU's best interest in mind.

I guess the kid's best interest or what he wants doesn't matter, unless it coincides with a fan's wishes.
Correct. We are Syracuse fans. That is why we are here. I have no more reason to wish Bazley well than i do Joe Blow from Omaha. He did with purpose and forethought cause harm to the Syracuse University basketball of which I am a fan of. It will not make me sad to see the G league eat him alive and it will bring me no joy for him to succeed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom