Tyus update | Syracusefan.com

Tyus update

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
His instagram was apparently hacked last night. Rakeem and John Gillon were among those who thought it was hilarious. That's all I've got this morning.

All I have to add is that this is the first time I’ve ever looked up his ig and that girl in his “Happy Easter” post is on point.

No kidding. I normally don't follow the guys on social media but I'm following Tyus until he makes his announcement official. Then I'll stop being a creeper :)

All I have to add is that this is the first time I’ve ever looked up his ig and that girl in his “Happy Easter” post is on point.

Except for the demon eyes...

I read on ESPN that Tyus is having a workout on Tuesday with the Lakers along with a handful of other players. One of those other players is LiAngelo Ball. How is Tyus going to be able to shine in the presence of a superstar talent like LiAngelo Ball? lol

I read on ESPN that Tyus is having a workout on Tuesday with the Lakers along with a handful of other players. One of those other players is LiAngelo Ball. How is Tyus going to be able to shine in the presence of a superstar talent like LiAngelo Ball? lol

If LiAngelo Ball makes a team, there is hope for a mid 40's guy with a 15 inch vert and a frozen shoulder...
edit...just checked..vert not even 15 inches.

Tyus come home. We left the lights on
carrier_dome.jpg

This has nothing to do with Tyus but... can somebody post this on Bazely post or somewhere. Cause our fans are great.

Attachments

• 7536AEF2-D336-4533-B896-20A5C070F37B.png
    7536AEF2-D336-4533-B896-20A5C070F37B.png
    708.4 KB · Views: 512
This has nothing to do with Tyus but... can somebody post this on Bazely post or somewhere. Cause our fans are great.

Hilarious. An unoriginal joke at an 18 year-old who made a personal decision on how to jumpstart a career.

I bet they are a hit at parties.

Hilarious. An unoriginal joke at an 18 year-old who made a personal decision on how to jumpstart a career.

I bet they are a hit at parties.

I always wonder who these twitter and IG nerds are in real life. Like...who does that? Go seek out some 18 year old trying to go pro to talk crap because he’s not going to the school you root for?

Geeks obviously can’t walk and chew gum.

Do you really think this is great? Because if you do, that's really sad.
To be fair, it’s really hard to wish the best for someone who put a knife in the back of Syracuse University. This young man is selfish plain and simple. Nothing wrong with chasing your dreams but leave SU out of it.

To be fair, it’s really hard to wish the best for someone who put a knife in the back of Syracuse University. This young man is selfish plain and simple. Nothing wrong with chasing your dreams but leave SU out of it.
Because, after not playing a minute for SU, he put a knife in the back of Syracuse University? lol

Having it be "really hard to wish the best for someone" and trolling a kid on social media are the same thing? My God, move on.
smd

Because, after not playing a minute for SU, he put a knife in the back of Syracuse University? lol

Having it be "really hard to wish the best for someone" and trolling a kid on social media are the same thing? My God, move on.
smd
Yes, he did. Took a scholarship away from someone else who could have used it and misled our staff who thought we were currently set at his position. Surely you don’t think that was the best thing he could have done for SU or that was ok? He also admitted to knowing for months he was going to decommit without saying a word to the staff!

Yes, he did. Took a scholarship away from someone else who could have used it and misled our staff who thought we were currently set at his position. Surely you don’t think that was the best thing he could have done for SU or that was ok?
Well, there's your problem right there. You think all his decisions should be made with SU's best interest in mind.

I guess the kid's best interest or what he wants doesn't matter, unless it coincides with a fan's wishes.

Well, there's your problem right there. You think all his decisions should be made with SU's best interest in mind.

I guess the kid's best interest or what he wants doesn't matter, unless it coincides with a fan's wishes.
I think the University would have agreed with me (and many others). And he’s not a kid, he’s a young MAN.

I think the University would have agreed with me (and many others). And he’s not a kid, he’s a young MAN.
If you think a 17 year old is a not a kid, I don't know what to tell you. And yes, I'm sure the "University" (whatever that means) felt exactly the same way you do. Screw the kid, what does it mean for us???????? :rolleyes:Done here. I'm not going to change your mind, no matter how crazy I think your take is here.

If you think a 17 year old is a not a kid, I don't know what to tell you. And yes, I'm sure the "University" (whatever that means) felt exactly the same way you do. Screw the kid, what does it mean for us???????? :rolleyes:Done here. I'm not going to change your mind, no matter how crazy I think your take is here.

Hyperbole aside he did break a contract to go for a "better" contract, which is unusual for most kids.

Yeah he’s a young man. I don’t think he should be able to order off the kids menu anymore. It’s called growing up. If he does make his millions, and that’s a big if at this point, it’s no wonder why he may not be able to hang onto it. Maturity means considering how others around you are impacted by your decisions. Again, I don’t care that he’s going to the g league. It’s the fact that, according to his own admission, he knew he was going to screw SU over and didn’t say anything FOR MONTHS! How on earth is that OK?

Hyperbole aside he did break a contract to go for a "better" contract, which is unusual for most kids = stabbing the university in the back? And then cheer for the "fans" that troll him on social media?

Hyperbole aside, I just don't get the H0T Takes here, as I don't find it as big a deal as some obviously do. Where is their outrage when a kid gets his/her offer pulled? Happens to both sides. It's the system.

Hyperbole aside he did break a contract to go for a "better" contract, which is unusual for most kids = stabbing the university in the back? And then cheer for the "fans" that troll him on social media?

Hyperbole aside, I just don't get the H0T Takes here, as I don't find it as big a deal as some obviously do. Where is their outrage when a kid gets his/her offer pulled? Happens to both sides. It's the system.
I think when the University pulls an offer it’s equally as bad. Ridiculous when you think about how much money the University has. Let the kid go to school for free!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom