Tyus... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Tyus...

I would love to see Tyus come back and play for the record next year and team success.

I don't see him making an NBA roster, whether he leaves this year or next. I think he's Malachai Richardson only he stayed in college long enough that the evaluators have seen enough that they aren't likely to burn a first round pick on him and give him guaranteed money like they did with Malachai.

My amateur uninformed eye says that if he goes after this year, he's not an NBA player. If he comes back and plays point all next year, he's still not an NBA player. I don't think he can transform himself into as good a point guard as Gbinije did, and Gbinije has never really gotten serious consideration at the NBA level at that position.

Interesting dilemna. I think the only way he's back is if he believes he won't make the NBA and comes back for the scoring record and team glory. However, I'm 100% sure that there is no way that Tyus believes he isn't an NBA player and his biological clock is ticking so I don't see it happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom