UCLA a 4 seed... | Syracusefan.com

UCLA a 4 seed...

Pretty sure they are a 2... Showed graphic earlier.

This game is unreal.

Talent everywhere. Future NBA players on both teams.

Absolutely both teams could win it all.

All Pac 12 teams will be bounced by the elite 8.

I really like Ball. His understanding of the game is top notch.

His dad seems like a Marinovich/Richard Williams gone wrong. But I like this kid a lot.

All Pac 12 teams will be bounced by the elite 8.

So much of that is matchups. Both of these teams are good enough to go all the way.

Hell, if they aren't playing us I hope they do. Screw Nova, UNC, Duke, Virginia, Kentucky, etc. These PAC-12 teams don't bother me.

4-3 against the Top 50 going into tonight. Nothing that screams 1-2 seed. Although this would be a big win, obviously.

Wait...so I went through all the work to get espn3 on to watch this game, and Bill Walton is NOT doing the UCLA game?!?!? Someone please tell me WHY?!?! I'm serious too. This upsets me almost as much as getting ****ed so much! :( Seriously, why?!?

4-3 against the Top 50 going into tonight. Nothing that screams 1-2 seed. Although this would be a big win, obviously.

Really? 25-3 with losses on the road by two at Oregon and at cross-town rival USC and then at home against AZ. Good Lord what do you have to do to be a #1 or #2 seed?

Really? 25-3 with losses on the road by two at Oregon and at cross-town rival USC and then at home against AZ. Good Lord what do you have to do to be a #1 or #2 seed?
Better than a 4-3 record vs. the Top 50, for starters.

Announcer said no worse than 2 seed if they hold on to win. About to be a 1 possession game though...

Good teams but neither team looks unbeatable. Probably would finish between 3-5th in the acc

So much of that is matchups. Both of these teams are good enough to go all the way.

Hell, if they aren't playing us I hope they do. Screw Nova, UNC, Duke, Virginia, Kentucky, etc. These PAC-12 teams don't bother me.
Arizona doesn't bother you? They've been a direct threat to us recruiting wise for years.

It's not just Lunardi. They were a consensus 4 on the bracket matrix before this game. I expect they will move up considerably after this win.

It's not just Lunardi. They were a consensus 4 on the bracket matrix before this game. I expect they will move up considerably after this win.

I can't explain that other than east coast bias. Nuts.

Arizona doesn't bother you? They've been a direct threat to us recruiting wise for years.

Who? Mustafa Shakur? Simmons? Randolph?

They've gotten a few. So have we. Plenty of talent out there. If they get some kids, more power to them. We've got the same chance.

Last edited:
Who cares no pac 12 team is making the final 4. Period.

I'd love to be on the other side of that bet. You might want to let Vegas know - in the futures market the Pac 12 has three teams in the top 10 in terms of odds to win the NC.

See I hate how stupid the committee is. If UCLA wins the Pac-12 tournament there is absolutely no way they shouldn't be above Gonzaga in NCAAT seeding.
UCLA has won at Arizona and Kentucky, Gonzaga beat Zona in LA, Florida in Orlando and St. Mary's.

I get Gonzaga is undefeated but that shouldn't matter. It should be who have you played and beaten.
My 4 1 seeds.
Villanova, Kansas, UCLA, North Carolina.
2 seeds
Gonzaga, Oregon, Arizona, Louisville.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom