UCLA basketball players arrested in China | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

UCLA basketball players arrested in China

They both just signed in Lithuania and are supposedly promised 25 to 30 min per game. These two aren't even close to high level European talent.
Just read the article...apparently that team plays in two levels of leagues. The promise was 25-30 minutes of time in the lower level. So pretty much, they made the JV team(in order to sell tickets)!

I don’t really get the whole lamelo isn’t good thing. It’s just the middle kid that isn’t as good

i don't get it either. Not sure if it's funny or sad that middle aged men will hate on a 16-17 year old because of dislike for the kids father.

i don't get it either. Not sure if it's funny or sad that middle aged men will hate on a 16-17 year old because of dislike for the kids father.
I don't think it's that as much as it is the father trying to make something of the kids that they are not.

I don't think it's that as much as it is the father trying to make something of the kids that they are not.

Considering one was a top three pick and the youngest is a top 10 high schooler it seems like they're exactly what he's saying they are. He's even come out and said his middle son isn't probably going to make the NBA.

I feel bad for those kids.

Yup. Lavar is a 100% goofball. I hope the Lakers ban him from Staples. Sick of this scrub running his mouth about the team, trying to hijack all the headlines and make the story about himself.

Considering one was a top three pick and the youngest is a top 10 high schooler it seems like they're exactly what he's saying they are. He's even come out and said his middle son isn't probably going to make the NBA.
I think that Lavar is a clown and a loud mouth and the bigger issue is that anyone who has had a kid play reasonably competitive basketball or has watched it has seen a guy like Lavar who is a pain the butt and annoys the crap out of everyone and you just wish his kid wasn't there so he wouldn't be. I think for a lot of people they put every dude they have ever met like that on Lavar. Fair or not. I'm not saying your wrong but I don't remember him saying his middle kid wouldn't be an NBA kid all I have heard is that he is getting him ready for the NBA and thinks that would be better not at UCLA. I could be wrong though. I don't follow this whole thing super close.

I think that Lavar is a clown and a loud mouth and the bigger issue is that anyone who has had a kid play reasonably competitive basketball or has watched it has seen a guy like Lavar who is a pain the butt and annoys the crap out of everyone and you just wish his kid wasn't there so he wouldn't be. I think for a lot of people they put every dude they have ever met like that on Lavar. Fair or not. I'm not saying your wrong but I don't remember him saying his middle kid wouldn't be an NBA kid all I have heard is that he is getting him ready for the NBA and thinks that would be better not at UCLA. I could be wrong though. I don't follow this whole thing super close.

Trying to post the link but the site doesn't seem to want it to happen.

www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2716994-lavar-ball-told-son-liangelo-he-doesnt-think-hell-make-it-to-the-nba

This is not going to end well. To me, all of this is like looking in your rear-view mirror when you're sitting at a stoplight and seeing a car get closer and closer. And you keep saying over and over with increasing volume and rapidity, "Please stop! Please stop!" Right up until ...

He's supposed to go overseas with his other kids. Don't think they'll have to worry as much.

Does anyone know how financially successful LaVar was before Lonzo made the NBA? It looks like they're living in a nice area and driving nice cars. I haven't seen anything implying that this all happened after Lonza signed his deal. I still don't like LaVar, just wondering.

He won't stay overseas until the Lakers ban him from the Forum.
You'll know things have hit rock bottom when the Lakers get a restraining order that requires him to stay away from their hotels and the other teams' arenas.

You'll know things have hit rock bottom when the Lakers get a restraining order that requires him to stay away from their hotels and the other teams' arenas.
Yes, and I'm betting that it will lead to him being banned from Laker games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom