UCLA vs Washington at 4 PM on ESPN2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UCLA vs Washington at 4 PM on ESPN2

No basically they didn't want to take the spotlight off the final round with recognizing Johnny

Thanks. I will make sure to PVR the replay on golf channel

It’s much more fun in person Jake. You need to come out and catch a game.
Hope to hear a game report from you and the crew today. Wish I had been able to make it. Of course I'm coming on Monday now. Watch the second half somewhere Tuesday night?

He’s certainly beginning to prove his worth. But my point relates more to the fact that he’s got Orange blood, and some fire in his belly.

I like hop too. He may have orange blood but he also took a huge recruit from us recently.

In 2009 LSU was ranked top 25 and played in an SEC conference that only got 2 at-large bids because of how bad the conference was.
The tournament winner got a 13 seed.

Washington could win the PAC-12 by 5 games and they won’t be a high seed. If they lose a couple more games they will be a 7-8-9 seed especially if they don’t win there Conference tournament.

Mike has UW fired up and is attracting great talent. I see no downside to cheering him on. He bled Orange for decades and it's pretty easy to keep cheering his success. We've had our opportunity to make him our next head coach. I wish him the best, no matter how many of our targets choose him over us. Kudos to you, Mike!!

Yeah, I'm not really talking about who they play, just how they play. I've seen basically every UW game since Hop started and the improvement of the team is amazing. The core of this team won 2 league games two years ago (WITH Markelle Fultz) and they're about to go to 9-0 in league today. I know the league isn't great but to turnaround from 2-16 to 9-0 in a year and a half is remarkable.

Yep. Jimmy taught Hop very well. Looks like jimmy got him really prepared to be a head coach.

Cuse!

If tv sets an SU vs UW first round game...I like our chances.
As much as I wish Hop was the SUHC right now, I think JB has the edge in game management. I can easily see Washington's talent outclassing Syracuse within a year or two, though.

As much as I wish Hop was the SUHC right now, I think JB has the edge in game management. I can easily see Washington's talent outclassing Syracuse within a year or two, though.

JB has more talent, and we'd lose to Washington if we played them.

Both AZ teams lost at home tonight, if Washington wins the PAC tournament the conference could very well get just one bid.

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom