UConn 2/25 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UConn 2/25

Received my tickets today. Excited about the game as Uconn is the last Big East campus my wife and I have left to visit (never did make it to Virgina Tech). Have to admit that I'm a bit apprehensive about wearing our traditional all orange gear, but wearing a blue sweatshirt with a small orange logo just does not seem right. Maybe I'll have a Samuel Smith oatmeal stout, a Guinness, and chase those with another Guinness. I believe these are good courage boosters.

Gotta go big or go home. I'll be wearing about as much orange as possible all weekend.

Received my tickets today. Excited about the game as Uconn is the last Big East campus my wife and I have left to visit (never did make it to Virgina Tech). Have to admit that I'm a bit apprehensive about wearing our traditional all orange gear, but wearing a blue sweatshirt with a small orange logo just does not seem right. Maybe I'll have a Samuel Smith oatmeal stout, a Guinness, and chase those with another Guinness. I believe these are good courage boosters.

You MUST wear orange. Being that it's Game Day, espn will be all over the crowd. We have to make a showing.

Beat me to it. I was about to reply to the other post about their students drinking all day...the three of us finished an entire 30 in Akron in like an hour.
Thats it? God kids today just cant drink like they used to.;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I think if someone can think of something clever for the APR/postseason ban that would be pretty funny

As others have said, Gampel is the absolute worst place to attend an away game.

One word: GOOD.

UConn should never play at the XL Center. The games should be as big of a home-court advantage as possible. It's small, it's cramped, it's in the middle of nowhere...and UConn is 72-17 in Big East games played there all-time.

You're supposed to hate it. Because you cannot win there.

Most obnoxious fan base in the Big East. They may have some good fans but I've never met any. They think they are royalty (delusional) and everybody else are peasants. Abusive and nasty.

They think they are royalty

Man, you guys are REALLY going to hate the part in our intro video where they talk about being the Most Dominant Program In Big East History. :)

I'd love to go since I only live 30 minutes away but these tickets aren't cheap. At the very least, I'd be watching with a few buddies that graduated from UConn.

I did. I thought I'd sent you a PM but I guess I forgot. It's awesome, thanks again.

No problem. Glad you actually wanted it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

not sure where you are going with this? No one on our team stole a meal card.
Have we forgotten Scoop's uncle and the case of the stolen SUpercard? Those Goldstein cheesesteaks are delicious.

My favorite one from this thread was "You won't have to worry about the bubble next year"

Have we forgotten Scoop's uncle and the case of the stolen SUpercard? Those Goldstein cheesesteaks are delicious.
that dude does not play for syracuse.

that dude does not play for syracuse.
True, and the funny thing is athletes have approximately $300000 dollars for food on those cards. All he had to do was ask Scoop, not the smartest guy. I guess it's hard to resist that campus delivery on South.

True, and the funny thing is athletes have approximately $300000 dollars for food on those cards. All he had to do was ask Scoop, not the smartest guy. I guess it's hard to resist that campus delivery on South.

I mean, those cheesesteaks ARE really good.

I say he's innocent. Someone from Philly would never get a Goldstein cheesesteak.