Uconn - Always there to cheer you up | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn - Always there to cheer you up

Disagree, I think SU and the Bonnies dance this year when its all said and done. This whole board is depressing.

Hey I hope you are right 100x over. I just have no optimism left as someone who traditionally is always an optimist.

Didn’t he follow one of his HS coaches there?

That’s kinda hard to overcome.

So - I’m not sure you can really call that a “miss”.
Followed the college assistant coach who recruited him to La Salle. He signed an NLI there and got out when they fired the coaching staff.

Anyone else find it hilarious that when you search uconn bball on your phone their women's bball comes up long before the men do?

We can be 0-30 and I’d still find pleasure in UConn’s pain.

On some level I get it.

On another, loser programs only feel good when talking about more losership programs.

And the ultimate hate of UCLOWN is to deem them irrelevant.

On some level I get it.

On another, loser programs only feel good when talking about more losership programs.

And the ultimate hate of UCLOWN is to deem them irrelevant.

It's just being a fan and having a rival that hates us as much as we hate them. THAT is the only thing I miss about the Big East. Everyone hated us and wanted to beat us.

It's just being a fan and having a rival that hates us as much as we hate them. THAT is the only thing I miss about the Big East. Everyone hated us and wanted to beat us.
#respect

Bonaventure probably beats us. They have the best guard (Lofton) and the best center (Osunniyi) on either team.
Oh man, that reminds me that Ossunniyi should’ve come here! We def could have used him!