Uconn being investigated by NCAA | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn being investigated by NCAA

With our experience I don't understand how anyone can side with the NCAA when these stories break. I hate UCONN and their fans but I have to admit the hostility mainly stems from them blowing by our program during the Calhoun era. I'm jealous and we lost the high ground a while ago with our NCAA issues. Someone posted earlier. I will root for the NCAA when it's Duke, UK or UNC, until then I'm pulling for the accused.
We’re still on probation for 2 more seasons. So we better hope that everything is on point and above board when it comes to the NCAA’s Byzantine book of rules and regulations.

With our experience I don't understand how anyone can side with the NCAA when these stories break. I hate UCONN and their fans but I have to admit the hostility mainly stems from them blowing by our program during the Calhoun era. I'm jealous and we lost the high ground a while ago with our NCAA issues. Someone posted earlier. I will root for the NCAA when it's Duke, UK or UNC, until then I'm pulling for the accused.
Easy. Just ask yourself honestly if any of those mamalukes over there would be as magnanimous, if the shoe was on the other foot.
All due respect, but I'll showcase my better nature on another day.
In the immortal words of that Saltine essayist, Marsh... ufck UConn, and the horse they rode in on!

Easy. Just ask yourself honestly if any of those mamalukes over there would be as magnanimous, if the shoe was on the other foot.

LOL you don’t have to! Just go back through their posts from March 2015.

Maryland fans (I live in DC) still talk about how dirty Calhoun was. How he literally stole Rudy Gay from their grasp. They will hate JC forever.
Boo-f-ing-hoo for Maryland fans. They got poached once by UConn? I hate UConn with a passion, but Maryland fans have always been big players of the victim card, so I don't have a lot of sympathy for them.

was at an event for my son's school tonight. was talking to another dad who, it turns out, is kevin ollie's cousin. said ollie knows that the knives are out for him & knows the key is to recruit better but is just having a hard time. not even having any luck in talent rich los angeles (he's a crenshaw high kid). his cousin hopes that maybe with bland out of the picture he'll be able to get something rolling.

My mom is a professor at URI so I kinda root for them. So the URI people I know think St. John’s or Maryland are the jobs Hurley is waiting for.

From reading on the situation it appears to me St. John’s dropped a dime on UConn over a recruit they had enrolled in summer school.
St. John's Wilson transfers to UConn, seeks waiver to play

This is likely where the NCAA is investigating.
The word is that there are three situations the NCAA is looking at.

Yeah apparently the NCAA is looking at 3 recruits, none of whom who appear to be at UConn, and already hasg "100's of hours of interviews"

2 easy guys to point to are Tremont Waters and Moustapha Heron, 2 CT residents who went to SEC schools.

My mom is a professor at URI so I kinda root for them. So the URI people I know think St. John’s or Maryland are the jobs Hurley is waiting for.

I think he could be a good fit for us.

so-it-begins-gif-5.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom