Uconn being investigated by NCAA | Syracusefan.com

Uconn being investigated by NCAA

thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-medium.gif
one wonders if there is an out clause in ollie's contract such that they won't have to pay him his massive buyout if he's found culpable for violations . . . .

What a shame. You have to feel bad for a proud program that has fallen on...bahhaha I really wanted to finish that second sentence before laughing but couldn’t. Screw them. They are in the purgatory their despicable fans deserve.

Sounds like another wheelhouse school about to get popped. If NCAA really wanted to stop the shenanigans, they would focus their attention on where the biggest shenanigans are happening and send a message to all. Instead they go after middle of the road programs or ones they don't like to give the appearance that they care.

Take the onn out of UConn and put an N after the U and they should be fine.

The fact the NCAA is going public this early tells me it’s not much.

They had to cheat to suck this bad?

Maybe that's the focus of the investigation...tanking the program.

With G-town... its intense hatred of the program with every fiber of being.
But disliking UConn always seemed much less about the program than it was (and is) the fans.
Those fans have got to be the biggest d*&#(eb%gs in college basketball.

Two words for them: 6 Overtimes!
Whatever it takes to beat them.
May their mouths be permanently shut.

C8CFCCF3-ECEA-4726-ACF9-5A8E19BDE88A.gif
God, please watch over this illustrious program during their upcoming trials and tribulations

Mass player exodus. Ass't coaches fired. There is a lot of trouble in that program and it starts with Ollie.

But he won a title with Calhoun’s players!;)

Mass player exodus. Ass't coaches fired. There is a lot of trouble in that program and it starts with Ollie.
And if they had stayed in the Big East (or somehow got an ACC invite - lol) none of this would be happening, imo.

They aren't getting anyone better than Ollie. Not on a long-term basis, anyway.

jncuse said:
I wasn't aware that sucking and having a terrible coach was an NCAA violation.

A terrible coach? Strongly disagree.
Might not be 100% accurate, but its a hilarious statement so its worth saying in my opinion :)

thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-medium.gif
one wonders if there is an out clause in ollie's contract such that they won't have to pay him his massive buyout if he's found culpable for violations . . . .
I believe that's a standard clause in every coach's contract, e.g. Rick Pitino. Firing someone for NCAA violations is firing them for cause, totally different than firing them for having a losing record.

But he won a title with Calhoun’s players!;)
Maryland fans (I live in DC) still talk about how dirty Calhoun was. How he literally stole Rudy Gay from their grasp. They will hate JC forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom