UConn Game Day Thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Day Thread

We're well past that point tonight.

Playing an untested frosh in a close game is not a recipe for success, and rarely a good idea. Howard stunk tonight, but sometimes you need to go with proven guys instead of trying to make a panic move hoping to catch lightning in a bottle. And playing Washington for extended minutes would be a panic move -- even as poorly as Frank performed.

Backup QB syndrome at its finest. And I state that acknowledging full well how lousy Frank was tonight.

Get the ball to tyus. This won't be an easy inbound.

At this point it's just funny. I've never seen Boeheim have a longer leash for a guy playing as epically bad as Frank is tonight.

He literally has nobody else.

At this point it's just funny. I've never seen Boeheim have a longer leash for a guy playing as epically bad as Frank is tonight.
Boeheim probably has a flask on the sideline for this season.

Playing an untested frosh in a close game is not a recipe for success. Howard stunk tonight. But sometimes you need to go with proven guys intstead of trying to make a panic move. And playing Washington for extended minutes would be a panic move -- even as poorly as Frank performed.

Backup QB syndrome at its finest. And I state that acknowledging full well how lousy Frank was tonight.

I normally agree. But 9 turnovers is too many.

Playing an untested frosh in a close game is not a recipe for success. Howard stunk tonight. But sometimes you need to go with proven guys intstead of trying to make a panic move. And playing Washington for extended minutes would be a panic move -- even as poorly as Frank performed.

Playing your two starting guards for basically 40 minutes even though one is playing the worst game in the history of ESPN is more of a panic move IMO.

Frank's struggled a lot tonight. Even so, he's made some good passes and defended well except for maybe one mistake. The defence can't be overstated. His body language isn't always great, but he definitely cares whether we win or lose.

Yeah but when a guy is single handedly keeping the other team in the game then you gotta make a move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom