UConn Game Day Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Day Thread

Enough “hey day” talk. Keep that for the St. John’s- Georgetown matchups.

I love hearing about UConn not getting in the ACC and the B1G and not being able to recruit like they used to. Music to my ears.

I want those Wheaties. But I remember how much energy I had when I was that age at this hour.

Is Sidibe's knee really that bad right now? Dude looks like he's playing in a 40+ rec league with those ups.

Great play by Moyer. Amazing.

Has to watch himself. Going to get T'ed up though.

Might be a good time to sit him down to let him dial it back. Don't want to see him get too freewheeling offensively -- not what we need from him.

I love hearing about UConn not getting in the ACC and the B1G and not being able to recruit like they used to. Music to my ears.

Almost like multiple posters said that years ago and were shouted down by uconn delusionals who also said uconn football was here to stay

I feel like their big guy has travelled every time he's touched the ball. Am I wrong?

Anyone else think that the ref who waved off Devo's three point basket looks like Frank Beamer [which is not a good look]?

I thought that Moyer dunk was offensive basket interference in real time, but that replay made it look like a legit bucket.

Was thinking over the back live but that was just a great put back on replay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom