UCONN looking horrible | Syracusefan.com

UCONN looking horrible

Marquette is good. That's fine. But the total lack of effort...

It's a trap game, just like it'll be on Monday. They're looking forward to Game Day.

Besides, they just need to win 5 at MSG and 6 more just last year. Nobody will care about what went down during the regular season. :)

It's a trap game, just like it'll be on Monday. They're looking forward to Game Day.

Besides, they just need to win 5 at MSG and 6 more just last year. Nobody will care about what went down during the regular season. :)
Biggest game of their season and they've laid a huge egg, hilarious to watch.

They don't care.

Marquette all over them in Hartford.

UConn not playing with energy, but Marquette is very tough. I think DJO should win player of the year in the league.

It would be better for us if they beat MU. Of course they're playing like dogs today...but will be red hot against us next week.

Well, that was a pretty good run by the Huskies.

Back to 4 in a hurry.

LOL Boatright T....

Man how classy is Boatright.

He made Devendorf look like Tim Duncan there.

Man how classy is Boatright.

He made Devendorf look like Tim Duncan there.

That technical may very well cost them the entire game. UConn had all the momentum cutting the lead to 4, then Marquette has a 5 point possession.

I will root for UCONN the day BlueCurtain gets a tattoo that says "Zone 4EVA"

Well played.

Love how the T and Jae Crowder shut the huskies right the $%^& up.

That technical may very well cost them the entire game. UConn had all the momentum cutting the lead to 4, then Marquette has a 5 point possession.

Great job by the Marquette player just walking away. That made the yapping look worse

UConn is a mess. Napier seems like such a douche. Boatright is a moron.

I hate UConn, want them to lose, but the officials haven't really done them any favors today.

I love Jae Crowder's game. He is Paul Harris with a higher basketball IQ and more outside range.

We can pretty much put the nail in UConn's season next Saturday.

I love Jae Crowder's game. He is Paul Harris with a higher basketball IQ and more outside range.
Him and DJO are probably the best duo in the Big East. They both should get shots at the next level.

i hate uconn but the officials owe them a smoke after this one .. they got raped by the stripes.. and crowder.. is a punk.. he is all world when he gets away with his physical style but whines to every official and taunts a lot when he doesnt ..

i hate uconn but the officials owe them a smoke after this one .. they got raped by the stripes.. and crowder.. is a punk.. he is all world when he gets away with his physical style but whines to every official and taunts a lot when he doesnt ..
Refs were bad but UConn was worse.

747_design_yellow.jpg

Marquette is the 2nd best team in the Big East and the best team SU has faced this year.

UCon has just imploded in the last month, now 2-7 in that span. That Boatright T was classic, what an a$$hole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom