UConn passing us... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

UConn passing us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please see list of names in recent years:
Akok last year.
Jackson this year. We got Richmond as the consolation prize when they beat us out on Jackson.
Sid Wilson
Alterique Gilbert
There's four off the top of my head.

Name our recruiting wins over them...

Carey -- and Alterique was their consolation prize when we decided to go with Battle instead.

He wasn't there to recruit Sid Wilson or Gilbert, was he?
Not to get to in the weeds with this crap but Sid committed to St Johns and then transferred. So Yukon lost that recruitment.

You have no way of knowing that. None. Maybe one of your mags told you that. But our coaches were on Richmond for a very long time. Would they have taken Jax first. Most probably. But that had more to do with location than talent.
You have NO evidence to the contrary. Widely reported we offered Jax and he was our 1st choice,.

You have NO evidence to the contrary. Widely reported we offered Jax and he was our 1st choice,.
Right. We both don't know. That was my point. Widely reported by who? Not the Syracuse coaches. Who are the experts on the subject. You were the one who ran your mouth about us offering Jax first. When you really didn't know. I suspect that could be correct. But neither of us know. I will tell you this also, I suspect our coaching staff is thrilled with how this turned out. We got the guy that can shoot.

Right. We both don't know. That was my point. Widely reported by who? Not the Syracuse coaches. Who are the experts on the subject. You were the one who ran your mouth about us offering Jax first. When you really didn't know. I suspect that could be correct. But neither of us know. I will tell you this also, I suspect our coaching staff is thrilled with how this turned out. We got the guy that can shoot.
Gotta go eat now...but you want to Google Mike Waters article on Richmond. I think there were some hints in there..

Calhoun got Donyell mainly because we were going on probation. Thankfully, that didn't matter to John Wallace.

UCONN has also won the most BE titles and is tied with the HOYAS for most BET titles. yeah they passed us.

Syracuse won the most Big East games. Maybe our highs weren’t quite as high, but we didn’t have lows like them either.

Have a read... guess I'm just running my mouth...lol

And please see timeline...https://247sports.com/Player/Kadary-Richmond-46057658/

Offered 10/5 visited 10/29.

As of 8/29/19...funny no SU offer listed... hmmm

Do you want more????

This is an extremely odd hill you've chosen to die on.
Again, a poster not in the click provides documentation to an opinion that he was attacked on.

To die on???

Again, a poster not in the click provides documentation to an opinion that he was attacked on.

To die on???
A. What does "not in the click" mean?

B. Please provide a post that attacked you. I just went through the entire thread. The worst I could find was a post that called an opinion of yours silly, and another that told you to quit the hyperbole.

If you think either of those were "attacks", I'm guessing you haven't been on the internet very long.

A. What does "not in the click" mean?

B. Please provide a post that attacked you. I just went through the entire thread. The worst I could find was a post that called an opinion of yours silly, and another that told you to quit the hyperbole.

If you think either of those were "attacks", I'm guessing you haven't been on the internet very long.
I won't name names but "running your mouth" is certainly a condescending tone. Or how about: No evidence...maybe one of your magazines told you. If I said that to someone, it would be a month ban.

I won't name names but "running your mouth" is certainly a condescending tone. Or how about: No evidence...maybe one of your magazines told you. If I said that to someone, it would be a month ban.
"Running your mouth" is not an attack. Neither is "no evidence". And no, if you said that to someone it would NOT be a month ban - just like it wasn't for anyone who said that to you. You need a thicker skin, I guess.

And no, that's not an attack either.

"Running your mouth" is not an attack. Neither is "no evidence". And no, if you said that to someone it would NOT be a month ban - just like it wasn't for anyone who said that to you. You need a thicker skin, I guess.
I guess I'll just have to say that a poster on here was certainly "running his mouth" , with no evidence AND it wasn't me... I might direct that poster to the attached articles provided to support my biased uninformed opinions...lol[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
You have no way of knowing that. None. Maybe one of your mags told you that. But our coaches were on Richmond for a very long time. Would they have taken Jax first. Most probably. But that had more to do with location than talent.
Seriously because of location. Why?

I used to live for recruiting. I paid for all the services, mags, etc.

My point is head to head recruiting against Hurley. They weren't recruiting Battle or Brissett under Hurley.

Again, I hope this recent trend of recruiting losses To UConn doesn't continue regardless if they're good or bad .
do you have a danny schayes autograph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors