UCONN/ PITT tonight, not bad for a Wednesday night | Syracusefan.com

UCONN/ PITT tonight, not bad for a Wednesday night

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
Pitt giving 10.5, I guess they are ignoring their last two games, UCONN looked awful versus the last true spread team they played, I don't know if UCONN will score points. If Pitt's O is playing average, Pitt should win by 2 td's but who knows.

P is due for a good woodshed beating game on national TV... Thing that sucks is they then have 9 days to prepare for Syracuse, I am hoping for a close Pitt win

I think having a bye week and in the 2nd week of the bye you have a Wed-Thurs game gives you 10 days to heal and prepare for 2 games. Wish we did that since it seems we plan, prepare and play better after a normal bye week.

P had a lot of time to prepare for purdue and Georgia tech in 2004 too.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Both teams need the win badly..
agree - this game is fascinating - at least for a fan of a team that still has to play both squads and was coached by one of the coaches for over a decade ;)

Thing is that this is the part of the schedule where P's teams used to fare pretty well - lose some winnable OOC games to start the season, then make a run against BE teams to build some momentum and get fans expectations back up and then get crushed by the top end conference teams. circle of life.

Who the hell knows what's going on with Pitt.

agree - this game is fascinating - at least for a fan of a team that still has to play both squads and was coached by one of the coaches for over a decade ;)

Thing is that this is the part of the schedule where P's teams used to fare pretty well - lose some winnable OOC games to start the season, then make a run against BE teams to build some momentum and get fans expectations back up and then get crushed by the top end conference teams. circle of life.

Who the hell knows what's going on with Pitt.

Nothing would surprise me here... Your right it looks like UCONN was coming on in typical P fashion after a few head scratchers and Pitt may be tanking, but who knows. I don't think UCONN can score enough to win going away. Then again, P may be due for a national TV dismantling, woodshed beating type game, he liked to save those for national TV

Nothing would surprise me here... Your right it looks like UCONN was coming on in typical P fashion after a few head scratchers and Pitt may be tanking, but who knows. I don't think UCONN can score enough to win going away. Then again, P may be due for a national TV dismantling, woodshed beating type game, he liked to save those for national TV
lol - I forgot about the nationally televised road game angle - UConn is screwed

It's funny, 6 games at uconn have been a microcosm of his career at su.

Frustrating wins against weak opponent. Frustrating loss with time management issues against ISU. What loss against western Michigan. Dismantled against wvu. Relatively surprising win against usf.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

For the experts on the site what is the "lock" for tonight? Pitt -10 o/u 42 (o/u seems high to me)

For the experts on the site what is the "lock" for tonight? Pitt -10 o/u 42 (o/u seems high to me)

I was just about to post on this. I feel Uconn +10 is waaaayyyy too many points. So I like UCONN a lot.

I was just about to post on this. I feel Uconn +10 is waaaayyyy too many points. So I like UCONN a lot.

Wow. This 690 guy is moron.

This game is completely unwatchable. My god.

Pitt without Graham is really bad.. Uconn looks so bad as well on offense, solid defense up front though for uconn