UConn Postgame Discussion Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Postgame Discussion Thread

So after Phil Simms’ 22-25 in the Super Bowl, basically the second greatest performance in the history of western civilization.
clint eastwood legend GIF

So after Phil Simms’ 22-25 in the Super Bowl, basically the second greatest performance in the history of western civilization.

I've got to think that Shrader is going to have the top passer rating in the NCAA after these past 2 weeks. He's averaging almost 80% completions, 5 TDs, 0 INTs. over 300 YPG.

Transitive property of college football

We beat UConn by 34 on the road, so add 3 more = 37
UConn lost to Utah State by 11 on the road so subtract 3 = 8

Syracuse +29 over Utah St

Utah State lost at Bama 55-0 = -52

So we’d currently lose to Bama 52-29………….but I’d be willing to try!

Throw in the trick play we’ve been holding back and the couple false starts the crowd would cause(we are playing them at home in my dreams), and it’s anybodys game!!!

Bring me Bama, AND ALL THE CNY DORKS WHO HAVE NEVER LEFT ONONDAGA COUNTY BUT CLAIM TO BE “BAMA FANS”.

It will be a shame is we don’t have over 40,000 in the Dome next week.
Agreed. But objectively and from the perspective of what we’re likely dealing with: I think the Nooner makes it tough. Seems like we can get a lively 35,000+ for games like this though? Would LOVE to be underselling it, just not sure though.

If we win, I think - legit 46,000 is possible for Virginia though.

Yeah, I saw this after a Uconn fan pointed this out, I guess the talks of Utah State being a dark horse for the top G5 spot can be put to rest…

UConn is now, and will always be, a joke in a football.
Don’t tell there tax payers that

Who replaced Thompson? I assumed it would be McDonald but I don’t recall ever hearing his name by the announcers (not that that means anything) and then he was out there with the second stringers in the 4th with a new number (#15). Did we just roll with Jones and Wax with another DB?

Who replaced Thompson? I assumed it would be McDonald but I don’t recall ever hearing his name by the announcers (not that that means anything) and then he was out there with the second stringers in the 4th with a new number (#15). Did we just roll with Jones and Wax with another DB?
Mcdonald changed his number to 15

I've got to think that Shrader is going to have the top passer rating in the NCAA after these past 2 weeks. He's averaging almost 80% completions, 5 TDs, 0 INTs. over 300 YPG.
There’s a couple guys in the 280+ level

They kept calling him Burger King.

McDonald started.

1 tackle, 3 assists

The WRS are huge

Early returns seem to be showing that we are once again getting the development in this area that we got back in ‘16-‘18.

Hope that proves to be the case all year long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom