UConn Prediction Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Prediction Thread...

They just gave up 49 at home to Rhode Island. They also seem to be very ill prepared for an up tempo attack in a humid Dome. They were comically bad in their one road game against Boise. They also decided to pay Randy Edsall actual money to be their Head Coach, which is worth like 17 points to us.

I think it ends up being like 77-10, maybe 84-17 or something.

Let’s get some of the younger guys some run and keep everyone healthy for Clemson.

Some of you guys are crazy. No way we score less than 50, no way we give up more than 10.

SU - 63
UConn - 7

SYR 51
UCLOWN 20

Will be interesting to see if the first 15 minutes are in let down or kill mode.

We are going to anhillate them. It won’t be close.

The WMU game might make it seem like the domination and humiliation our defense laid upon FSU was an aberration. But the WMU game was a aberration, it’s not often your up 34-7 by the end of second quarter— lay off the gas peddle and you can wind up getting smacked — I totally expect from start to finish Cuse will be locked in. I don’t expect UConn to score more than 20 points, I expect Cuse to score over 40pts.

My prediction 55-12

Btw I love the way we hocked a luggy and let it drip straight on FSU face. A beauty. I forgot what Cuse players quote espn kept putting up on chyron about the plan to “dominate FSU in the Dome,” but when they kept replaying that quote... icing on the cake. One of the most satisfying wins I’ve watched.

Last edited:
We are going to anhillate them. It won’t be close.

The WMU game might make it seem like the domination and humiliation our defense laid upon FSU was an aberration. But the WMU game was a aberration, it’s not often your up 34-7 by the end of second quarter— lay off the gas peddle and you can wind up getting smacked — I totally expect from start to finish Cuse will be locked in. I don’t expect UConn to score more than 20 points, I expect Cuse to score over 40pts.

My prediction 55-12
I agree - We’ve had about 2 minutes of bad defensive football all year. I’m not worried about our defense.

This is random but UConn's QB David Pindell is from my neighborhood and went the elementary/middle/high school that my kids will go to.

yesterday just drives home the pt. if you dominate the oline you can hide alot of issues.

If Dungey starts
Syracuse 60
UConn 3

If DeVito Starts
Syracuse 45
UConn 3

Historically great football team 77
Has about as much history as Rutgers football 10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member