UConn Prediction Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Prediction Thread...

Going to be a little closer than we all thought. Cuse will win comfortably, but I think there may be some looking ahead to Clemson. I think UConn covers the 27.5 spread.

Syracuse - 42
UConn - 24

I never post in these and the only prediction I am going with is a Syracuse Football record for points scored.

So more than 70 to significantly less than that.

I mean, Syracuse is playing the statistically worst defense after 3 weeks in college football ever.
That a real thing I can say.

Last edited:
The bigger question will be answered in November if Babers outscores Boeheim.

I'll go 60-13.
If Babers outscored Boehiem, that would mean our seemingly stacked bball team couldn't score more than 59 points against an underwhelming Uconn team, according to your prediction. I could see a massive meltdown on the bball side as we all envision another year of last year's offense. Dear God don't let it happen.

31070784371_62f3479fa6_b.jpg

1301phr-01-o-1965-ford-mustang-ring-brothers (1).jpg

I predict a dismantling that’s jam-packed with destruction, devastation, doom, and a litany of other “D” words that are bad news bears for UConn.

Cuse 45
UCONN 31

I don't think this will be quite the blowout everyone thinks. I feel like they've got nothing on defense, but offensively, I guarantee you, that the o-line will be much, much, better than FSU's. As much as I love how the d-line played, I'm not sure I've ever seen as bad an o-line as we saw last week. From a technique standpoint, it was absolutely laughable. Pindell is a poor man's Dungey, and I think that we'll surrender a lot of yards, and enough points to have people on here grumbling about our defense come Sunday.

We still don't know what we have, and likely won't until we play the NC States, and Wake Forests. We have measured ourselves against a middle of the road MAC team, a bad FCS team, and an FSU team that may be one of the 3 worst teams in the ACC. The only thing we're sure about right now, is that we're good at beating bad teams. In years past, we would play pretty even with bad teams. The fact that we have dominated is different, and encouraging, but doesn't really tell me much more than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom