UConn Prediction Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Prediction Thread...

59-9

Bold statements...
Two running backs over 100 yards.
Two receivers over 100 yards.

Give UCONN a thorough rogering and send them and dancing Randy back to the FCS division. 77-14.

UConn 30
Syracuse 41

Just not seeing a huge effort from Syracuse and Edsall will treat this like their bowl game, win and move on

Assuming Dungey doesn't play and our offensive line gives Devito the time to throw it all over the field, he will have 6 td passes. Maybe 7. Boatloads of freshmen play and Cooper Lutz even nabs a TD.

Then it's Rexy time.

70-3.

Go over to the Boneyard, they actually think they have a chance. It’s kind of sad.

Go over to the Boneyard, they actually think they have a chance. It’s kind of sad.
Nahh. Most of them think they are going to be destroyed.. couple guys, maybe.. Most of what I read was that we can just name the # of points we want, and that if they keep it within 40, it will be respectable...

They do think our defense sucks.

Nahh. Most of them think they are going to be destroyed.. couple guys, maybe.. Most of what I read was that we can just name the # of points we want, and that if they keep it within 40, it will be respectable...

They do think our defense sucks.

The fact that there are any blows my mind.

9042270-large.jpg

53165937_display_image.jpg

School with 1 National Championship: 63
School with 0 National Championships: 3

I want Devito to be getting as many reps as possible this season so a blowout is a must.

Burton should donate to: 66
Burton should not donate to: 10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom