Uconn recruiting...uh oh | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Uconn recruiting...uh oh

Cassell Jr committed to Uconn.[/quote

I would assume at some point Kevin Ollie and Sam Cassell played together. Kevin Ollie might be the kind of guy Sam Cassell's son needs to be around

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

So, your guy has some NBA pedigree. Our guys (including Hopkins) have coached those fellows named LeBron, Kobe, Paul, Wade, and Durant over the past 6 years or so. That might count for something too.

Just because Ollie does well, it doesn't mean that SU will do poorly.

In fact, its pretty easy to imagine both programs being pretty good.

Just because Ollie does well, it doesn't mean that SU will do poorly.

In fact, its pretty easy to imagine both programs being pretty good.
I think UConn basketball will be fine, the football program on the other hand... Not do much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

wow, they got a headcase chucker to run the point. have fun with that

wow, they got a headcase chucker to run the point. have fun with that

I'm pretty excited about him.

Headcase? The worst I have heard is that one time he cursed at an official.

So Kasongo picked Oregon. And another prospect dropped UCONN.

The UCONN fans incredulous that players don't want to go there with all their NBA and postseason success don't get it. Calhoun is gone. They play in a second tier conference. Uconn is starting from scratch.

Actually, Kasongo picked UCONN - see his tweet from last night - but his "handlers" picked Oregon. Last night he said he would go to UCONN "if it was up to me"

This is probably the craziest recruiting story I have come across - certainly the craziest one involving UCONN.

Actually, Kasongo picked UCONN - see his tweet from last night - but his "handlers" picked Oregon. Last night he said he would go to UCONN "if it was up to me"

This is probably the craziest recruiting story I have come across - certainly the craziest one involving UCONN.
His tweets appear to be protected.

Very sad if true, let the kids go where they are most comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

yeah, hmm, what happened with Robinson? I thought masterguru Ollie had him locked up
(the "oh well, we didn't really want him anyway" on the boneryard right now is precious)

His dad is an alien. I'm certain of it.
ETCassell.jpg

I think UConn basketball will be fine, the football program on the other hand... Not do much

-

Well, considering the past few years, fine is relative. I think 2-2 would be fine right now. Lol

Basing recruiting classes in transfers and jucos sounds sustainable to me.

Iowa St. would be an interesting case study here.

And we are continuing to play Gtown why? The faster we leave the riff raff in the dust the better (and look how fast Yukon is falling as proof? F Gtown.

Because with Maryland going to the Big Midwest, we want to continue to have a presence, for recruiting purposes, in the Baltimore/DC area. We have plucked some pretty good players from the Baltimore area...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom