UConn... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

UConn...

The game is at Marymount though, lets just hope Marymount isn't looking past them.

I really wish that game was earlier than 10:00. I'd love to watch the Huskies take a crap on the court for the third time in a row. It's not worth being a zombie at work the following day.

I really wish that game was earlier than 10:00. I'd love to watch the Huskies take a crap on the court for the third time in a row. It's not worth being a zombie at work the following day.

Flying across country for a 10PM game in a small gym that will probably packed. It might be worth staying up for.

There was a point last night where they showed him doing a face palm for at least 10 seconds. I realize when you're dealing with kids you're going to get frustrated, but he ranges from whiny to exasperated to disinterested.
I did a face palm as I finished reading this! That's not a reflection on your post NKR but that I'm sometimes overly demonstrative and empathetic. Maybe Ollie is too.

Or could be that he's bipolar as I am and may or may not be treated for it.

Or the kids' play can just be driving HIM nuts!

Or his lack of serious coaching chops (that NC is widely acknowledged to be a fluke) could be making the KIDS nuts!

Et al.

I did a face palm as I finished reading this! That's not a reflection on your post NKR but that I'm sometimes overly demonstrative and empathetic. Maybe Ollie is too.

Or could be that he's bipolar as I am and may or may not be treated for it.

Or the kids' play can just be driving HIM nuts!

Or his lack of serious coaching chops (that NC is widely acknowledged to be a fluke) could be making the KIDS nuts!

Et al.

I have zero poker face. My eyes roll as a natural uncontrollable reaction, I face palm in the middle taking testimony and look at my clients with that exasperated look. I feel his pain.

boner town!
Yes, well, I don't know if you are planning a trip to NYC for the MSG game but I promised Cuse Troop a stand up set somewhere.

My blue material tends to be subtle, but on occasion I can let it rip pretty much as well as a typical Def Comedy Jam mofo. I just always strive for originality.

The beer of course.
Oh you guys.

I pretty much have my stand up set for the show I anticipate doing for Cuse Troop and GF GF and anyone here who wants to observe already written in my mind. (Not counting the standard opening bit I do at almost every show with a "real" audience, meaning not an open mic with just comics who already know me.)

And I think you will be pleased with it.

Then just watch the highlights - or screw ups if they lose badly - online the next day.

And you don't want to see them win so if that happens you'll not only be a zombie in the morning but annoyed enough to maybe actually take a bite out of a coworker. Especially a UConn alum one.

I have zero poker face. My eyes roll as a natural uncontrollable reaction, I face palm in the middle taking testimony and look at my clients with that exasperated look. I feel his pain.
May I suggest you take an acting class or two? You get professional training in how to channel, and therefore control, your emotions. And if the prospect scares you, try an introductory improv class. I can promise you almost EVERYONE there will be petrified of messing up and any halfway decent teacher knows it. Beginning classes are all about playing games and learning the very few rules improv has. Yes and, meaning you don't deny whatever idiotic idea your partner gives you, but instead you say yes and then say whatever goofy crap comes into your mind. Sometimes you bomb but often this is how awe inspiring improv comedy is produced.

These @#$%^& can't lose enough for me.

Cue Marsh.

I hate them, if they don't cover I hate them a lot, if they lose I hate them.

How much will I hate them? About 5 figures worth. They better bring it the second half.

yikes and apparently Gilbert has injured his shoulder again (I believe he's had issues with the shoulder already)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom