UF/UK | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UF/UK

a

• a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oooh, what was Walker doing there? He had Beal on the wing wide open, dribbles away from him, and then throws up a lay-up that was rejected out of the building.
Florida fan imitating a Syracuse fan: "Walker never passes to Beal!!!! See!"

Kind of painful that this game is up against NC/NC State - that another good game that's pretty close right now.

Patric Young/Yancy Gates would be a ridiculous matchup

Erin Andrews just expressed concern that Tyler Zeller keeps looking at his hand. lol

This game has been incredibly entertaining. Tons of athleticism. Like UConn, Florida can play extremely well when they're on. They're just both extremely inconsistent.

Wilbekin doing a good job getting UK the lead.

How in the world is that foul on Beal????

How in the world is that foul on Beal????
He has as much right to go up for it as does Davis. Uf is really killing themselves in this game

It's amazing the amount of protection from the refs that both UK and UNC received. If we were ever able to get that type of reffing bias, we'd absolutely dominate every team we play.

UF is showing some fight - good to see they just didn't roll over when the lead hit 9.

Jimmy dykes just told us Kentucky has locked up the one seed...for the fourth time today. That's twice per half. He's like an SNL skit. Unreal

How do you pass up that layup???

Damn.. that missed UF three down 66 - 68 was huge.

Damn.. that missed UF three down 66 - 68 was huge.

I was surprised Walker kicked that out for the 3 - he had Davis beat, I don't think he could have blocked it.

SEC refs are funny

I was surprised Walker kicked that out for the 3 - he had Davis beat, I don't think he could have blocked it.

Huge missed opportunity.

"If we played the Tournament 10 times with the field we have Kentucky would win 4 or 5 times"

Well, of course Jimmy

They should have called Gilchrist for that push on Young...Murphy got the bucket though so it worked out better for Florida.

With how UK crashes the boards like they have against Florida they will get like 20 offensive rebounds minimum against us. With that said UK doesn't have much outside shooting outside Lamb its streaking like ours.

With how UK crashes the boards like they have against Florida they will get like 20 offensive rebounds minimum against us. With that said UK doesn't have much outside shooting outside Lamb its streaking like ours.
Not saying they wont out rebound us but UF is a very small team.

If I'm Florida fan I'm not all that thrilled with this broadcast. They haven't talked about the Gators hardly at all this half.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom