UF/UK | Syracusefan.com

UF/UK

a

• a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The non-foul on Jones on the Walker shot fake...that should have been called.

Anthony Davis is unreal. I didnt know how good he was on offense. The best players in the tourney are Anthony Davis...dropoff... and then a bunch of others (our Dion Waiters included).

Do we need a new Jimmy Dykes thread?

I would honestly feel better about yesterday if Kentucky loses today. Not really sure why, I guess I just want others to suffer as well.

I would honestly feel better about yesterday if Kentucky loses today. Not really sure why, I guess I just want others to suffer as well.

The only difference between Florida and Cinci is that one has a ranking beside their name.

Beal is going to be a great NBA guard

No one can make a catch and then go up and dunk it. Nobody can do that except for Davis! Someone should slap Dykes.

This Beal kid for Florida is fun to watch. Is he going to be a one-and-done?

They said UF has only lost twice when hitting 10 threes or more. Was one of those against us? I just remember them hitting NBA threes like they were layups.

Dykes: UK players have no sign of "look a me", no headbands, no armbands...

Yea everyone knows all the showoffs wear armbands.

Dykes: UK players have no sign of "look a me", no headbands, no armbands...everyone knows all the showoffs wear armbands.

Man, that Anthony Davis has a t-shirt on. Freaking show-off. He will have no career in the NBA. He has some leg bands on too, sh00t, he won't even make it in the NBDL.

Man, that Anthony Davis has a t-shirt on. Freaking show-off. He will have no career in the NBA. He has some leg bands on too, sh00t, he won't even make it in the NBDL.
Southerland with his arm sleeves must just be crying for attention.

Oooh, what was Walker doing there? He had Beal on the wing wide open, dribbles away from him, and then throws up a lay-up that was rejected out of the building.

Its hilarious, how could you possibly miss out on this...pure comedy.

Yeah, that was comedy gold. The fact that he made the connection from the armbands to how successful they will be in the NBA was priceless.

UK is going to get tired at this pace

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom