Uh Oh !!! | Syracusefan.com

Uh Oh !!!

newmexicuse

All Conference
2017 Mock NBA Draft: Version 1.0

Tyler solidly near the middle of the first round.

I would be very happy for him if it plays out this way, but man that would not bode well for us next season.

However, gotta believe that if one of our guys goes in the first round every season that has to help recruiting in the long (and hopefully short) run.

Yeah if he continues to produce like he has in the past few games we are screwed.

Who knows if he would leave after this year. I think he may stay longer than he has to, wishful thinking maybe.

Nothing against the kid, his humility is actually refreshing, but he would never make it in the NBA in his current physical state. Somebody really screwed him up with the soft weight gain absent proportionate (or better) strength gain. As a result he's slower and less coordinated than he was as a freshman.

2017 Mock NBA Draft: Version 1.0

Tyler solidly near the middle of the first round.

I would be very happy for him if it plays out this way, but man that would not bode well for us next season.

However, gotta believe that if one of our guys goes in the first round every season that has to help recruiting in the long (and hopefully short) run.
Should have left last year, from a money stand point.

Should have left last year, from a money stand point.
Last year, he was unlikely to sneak into the first round. This year, he should be firmly there, so I believe he was smart to return. He is displaying NBA range as a deep shooter now, and that will make him a rich man.

My hope is that this year leaves such a shitty taste in his mouth that he's compelled to return and lead this team back to .500.

Nothing against the kid, his humility is actually refreshing, but he would never make it in the NBA in his current physical state. Somebody really screwed him up with the soft weight gain absent proportionate (or better) strength gain. As a result he's slower and less coordinated than he was as a freshman.

I think that's one of the most easily correctable things when going to the next level. He'll have a man's physique and better agility in just a few months with an NBA team and training staff.

If Lydon can graduate in 3 years then we have a chance he stays one more year no matter what.
It all boils down to Lydon's academics and where he wants the degree now. If he isn't close then he gone.

Hicks?

He is basically copying pick for pick from the Draft Express rankings after pick #10. (moving guys down or up a few picks)

That mock draft was last updated on December 5th. Not saying where he will or will not go, but more of a commentary on the website.

If it means anything, nbadraft.net has Lydon going in the 2018 draft.

I watched the Knicks-hawks last night (don't get me started) and I was thinking how would Lydon fit into this game...and I decided quite firmly...hed be the gum on the bottom of someones shoe (if only it was Rose's...)

he needs to stay and hit the weights and not the sandwich shop.

I watched the Knicks-hawks last night (don't get me started) and I was thinking how would Lydon fit into this game...and I decided quite firmly...hed be the gum on the bottom of someones shoe (if only it was Rose's...)

he needs to stay and hit the weights and not the sandwich shop.

One things for certain. This board needs to stop evaluating our players as it is concerned with the NBA. We are always wrong.

Pretty sure you had Mal coming back(as did I) for most of the season, but getting you to admit you're wrong will never happen so I digress.
I had him coming back because I said he would be a D leaguer.

which he is.

im not talking about whether they get drafted or not, just whether they will make it as a pro.

different scenario.

Last year, he was unlikely to sneak into the first round. This year, he should be firmly there, so I believe he was smart to return. He is displaying NBA range as a deep shooter now, and that will make him a rich man.
I think he would have been mid-first, at least 5 picks higher than Mali. Huge upside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom