Ul vs Duke | Syracusefan.com

Ul vs Duke

yeah, and Plumlee... Sulamon (sp?) looks better than I thought...
Harrell for L'vlle looks good to me

what the hell channel is this game on

Siva and Smith would scare the crap out of me if I were and Lville fan. Yikes they could do anything at any moment.

Siva BEPOTY...lolno

Siva and Smith would scare the crap out of me if I were and Lville fan. Yikes they could do anything at any moment.
I'm thinking that too, they are all over the place, pushing when there is nothing ahead of them...

The refs have sucked in this event in every game that I have watched. Not necessarily favoring certain teams but just screwing up all over the place.

Big shot by Cook looks like Duke is going to take it iuf they make FT's

Our board's BK absolutely killed it on twitter thru a retweet from TNIAAM.
Dan Lyons@Dan_Lyons76
The fact that 5 Duke v. 2 Louisville is on NBC Sports is all people who ask "why is conference expansion only about football" need to know
Retweeted by Sean Keeley

He is absolutely right. Good game, but I only tuned in after ND-USC was over.

Duke got UK without their pg and Louisville without their center. Typical Duke luck

Dan Lyons@Dan_Lyons76
The fact that 5 Duke v. 2 Louisville is on NBC Sports is all people who ask "why is conference expansion only about football" need to know
Retweeted by Sean Keeley

In all fairness though, ND was playing for a Nat'l Championship game and there is one week left in college football. This is an early season tournament in a season that is 3x as long.

Dan Lyons@Dan_Lyons76
Retweeted by Sean Keeley

that is not really a fair comparison. we are talking about essentially a pre season tourney vs a game to determine who goes to the bcs championship game. if it were march madness vs the independence bowl, it would be a different story

Y
that is not really a fair comparison. we are talking about essentially a pre season tourney vs a game to determine who goes to the bcs championship game. if it were march madness vs the independence bowl, it would be a different story
Yeah that was not a fair comparison. But hell anything is a segue into expansion talks on this forum.

wow, the post game festivities and inteviews you would think that duke just won the national championship

Considering there are a number of sports channels between ABC and NBCSN in terms of reach and relevance that all could have been showing the UL-Duke game, I don't think it's unfair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom