Um...yeah we've got a problem with this Duke club | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Um...yeah we've got a problem with this Duke club

Duke starts 4 freshman and a sophomore in Bolden and they look like they played together for 5 years they looked crisp.
Whether or not how good Kentucky is duke scored 118 points and 59 at half. We scored 28 at half and 66 for the game against eastern Washington.

I’m not trying to downplay cuse, but Howard isn’t Gonna solve problems for us on offense. Now do I believe that Tyus is gonna short a lot better, yes. Do I believe Howard is gonna be good for us and help of offense, yes. Do I think the combo of all these players are gonna help us of course. But this duke team is special they can shot the three and Zion can drive as well. If Zion improves on a jump shot it’s gonna be very difficult to stop him.
Chewy and Sid are not gonna stop Zion from getting to the rim and finishing. Someone will be on a poster by games end.

Duke obv has the edge in Cameron and should win.
In the dome I don’t know how much of an edge cuse will have, but by that game we should know who should win since that game will be further in the year.

I mean Barrett was hitting threes, putting the ball behind his back, driving with a great handle, etc. He’s like a taller, faster, more explosive, better offensive player already than CJ ever was.

Zion was leading a fast break once with LBJ- like speed and vision. The guy avoided charges as well by swooping in and around a waiting defender for tough layups also. Really impressive. Just standing there with hands up in good position isn’t gonna cut it. These guys have great footwork too and are saavy beyond their years at avoiding charges.

Last edited:
All the superlatives still fall short.

I mean, daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I felt watching Zion for the first time like I felt when I saw a young Carmelo play in a McDs game. One of those rare kids that are clearly a markedly better player than everyone around him that helps make everyone around him a markedly better player.

Then I realized Duke's got three of those guys.

Hate all we want, it'll take a miracle for them to lose. Undefeated champs is like an 8:5 play. Please bump if they lose.

That prediction lasted all of 6 games.

Hate all we want, it'll take a miracle for them to lose. Please bump if they lose.
1542900252843.gif

This just means my plan worked brah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom