UNC Game Thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

definitely a horse collar on Riley... he didn't seem outa bounds. definitely a roughing the passer...i hate acc refs

Not sure if he got him in there. The guy was much bigger chasing Riley and Riley weighs like 150lbs.

Fortunately Dungey is throwing better,

definitely a horse collar on Riley... he didn't seem outa bounds. definitely a roughing the passer...i hate acc refs
In fairness that call probably didn’t happen because they thought he was out earlier, but it was still a bad miss by the refs. UNC homers LoL

I kinda want Sean to take it to the house and then just go to bed
This is tiring

Way to go flag girls!

Good color choice on the flags.

20181020_135833.jpg

This crew seems bad every time we get them. The head official rarely seems in control of the game.

Finished strong, need 6 to start the 3rd, put UNC on tilt
Our defense looked a LOT better those last three series. For most of the first quarter, I thought we were going to get run out of the Dome by #19. Then I saw Cullen and Richards out there - praise God. And the safety was getting up on runs better. Great to see some new faces at LB finally making plays downhill.

As posted above, the officiating is terrible. On replay, Custis caught that pass no question - in his grip with a foot in bounds - and they BOOTED it on review. IDIOTS. Then where's the roughing with that guy slamming Dungey? Right in front of a head Referee who just can't get it right. Every time we see this crew they prove they aren't ACC caliber.

Last edited:
Three things we learned on the last scoring drive:

Face guarding (I.e. not looking for the ball) is NOT pass interference

This actually true in college.

The other 2 were BS.

First series is key out of halftime. If we get up two scores I think we pull away for good. Hope this resembles the FSU game and we separate and win easily. 5-2 and would be huge!

Raycom highlights are the only UNC TD and Moe Neal trucking the ref.

This can’t be the ACC Network, right?!?

Raycom highlights are the only UNC TD and Moe Neal trucking the ref.

This can’t be the ACC Network, right?!?

Their first down lines are frequently off by a yard and a half. That Dungey run was a perfect example. The line to gain shown on Raycom made it look as if Dungey was almost 2 yards short but the first down marker was at the 35, which Dungey was marked down at.

Offense needs to step up and be more efficient. 1 of 5 on 3rd down. C'mon man.

How do they have 30 Seconds to Mars doing the music for their broadcasts, yet the quality of a high school cable access game?
Dude I’m telling you I watched a HS game out here recently that was LIGHT YEARS better than this

r u kidding me? Get up field, and then a penalty

Dungey needs to own this, 95 yd drive would crush them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom