UNC Game Thread | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

LOL that same ref almost got knocked over a second time.

lol he was pushing off a defender that was holding them and they are complaining about the push?

That's exactly what I saw. And I wouldn't even classify that as a push. He more had his arm extended to fend off the defender then pulled his arm in. I didn't see a push... Just an extended arm that was being grabbed by the CB

But he was just fine when he was calling for a penalty on the Dungey hit in the 1st half. It's called being objective.

An obvious late hit compared to two guys pushing and shoving equally isn’t exactly evidence of being objective.

So I'm about to see The Scarlet Pimpernel. Front row seats. Never seen it before, for as well known a play it is.

Letting you all know because all of our TDs have happened after I left for the play. You're welcome.

An obvious late hit compared to two guys pushing and shoving equally isn’t exactly evidence of being objective.

okayyy it wouldn't be this board if everyone wasn't whining about the refs, the announcers and everything else.

19 is very good, like the pursuit

Run D looks like it did most of the year.

Not one sack though, if they get another TD, the pressures are going to start

Riley almost got Danny Larussoed by Bobby on that punt return.

Run Dee improved. Not sure why North Carolina started running flares and screens. They were chewing us up over the middle and on outs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom