UNC Game Thread | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

The offense hasn’t helped today at all. You simply can’t have back to back to back 3 and outs.

The defense didn't play in between those 3 and outs as there was a punt return so that isn't a good excuse.

That running game of UNC is starting to get going. Thought we locked that up but there are huge cracks. It will be hard to win again if we dont lock this up

ED is a fierce competitor but his lack of passing accuryand questionable decision making are holding the offed back. I don’t know if Devito is the answer but ED is not.

50% in this offense doesn’t cut it. Gotta be near 65%.

He’s thrown a few great balls to Custus today and the one to Riley that he dropped(no comment) that would’ve been a huge gain.

But missing some “easy” slants and the one to Moe on the first drive...they kill drives. Those gotta be automatic in this offense.

I think our defense makes skill players look better than what they truely are.

It’s a talent issue. If you can’t see some of the speed and physicality some of these UNC possess then I don’t know what else to say besides take off the goggles. Sure we are missing tackles but they are carrying our guys too. Talent.

They’re not good, but I don’t know that they’re terrible. Our offense being wildly mediocre yet fast paced is just as much of a culprit.

This is false we went back 2 back 3 and outs but the defense was on the sideline the entire time because of the punt return

Where’s the anti meat head fans again? Up 20-7 u gotta go under center and play power football

20. To. 7. With. The. Ball.

I simply cannot do this... yet...

And we’re currently last in the ACC in recruiting. It’s about talent and we don’t have enough. We’ve played the two worse teams the last week andse struggle.

They just had a 10 minute breack because of injury and gave up a 10 yard run untouched... Were they tired??? If they are tired get new players in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom