UNC Game Thread | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

Then tackle someone and get off the field. They just were in half time come out and get ran over. Being tired can't be an excuse...
This isn’t the B1G. Teams actually score. They’ve held them to 14 points with 30 seconds left in the 3rd.

Well...holding them to 3 is a victory after the last few drives.

TD on this drive is needed.

this just isn’t a good football team because UNC is trash.

UNC has the same numbers that we have on the season the difference in the win loss record is turnovers

The defensive line hasn't created pressure all day. All around bad defensive effort today. All around bad team effort today.

If we can’t score I’m walking away today
Cmon Dino get control

I am an eternal optimist but being a cuse football fan makes that tough. I’m hopeful we find a way to eek this out but it has the feel of the typical game every year where we lose the casual fan base and essentially end the season. Really hope I get proven wrong and we win this.

Ill keep saying it. As an institution, unless the Admin up there throws boat loads of money to catch up in an arms race, Talent will not happen here the way it needs to to be successful. We THOUGHT we had talent yet its men v boys out there plain to see.

Our most talented WR and RB are sitting out the season as transfers.

Alright! Offense has the ball! I for one am looking forward to watching overthrows on routine passes and running on second and 10.

Lol “both teams in need of a win after losses last week”
What?

What a terrible quarter
Awful. We look awful in all three phases 3d quarter. I have one question for our Defense. Can you stop #19? Is there anyone on the team that can stop him? Over and over and over ... #19, and the same play -- with a 5 yard gaping hole both times. Then he runs it back in our face. Please ... someone stop #19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom