UNC Game Thread | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game Thread

Our most talented WR and RB are sitting out the season as transfers.

There is not an arm in this world long enough to show the jerk off motion that is in my heart right now.

Lol. Do we have players like Ratliff-Williams, Dazz Newsome, and Carter on Offense? No. Once those guys get in space it’s been tough containing them. Meanwhile Dungey is struggling combined with not enough playmakers on offense.

The lack of tackling often looks like our guys just spazzily diving all over the place, out of control. Like the “fake hustle” basketball players who make a show out of their effort on a play they know they’re going to come up short on.

UNC has the same numbers that we have on the season the difference in the win loss record is turnovers

That’s pretty much the point I was making. Lol thanks for expanding on my thought.

Trelegy and the power of 1 2 3 is more desireable than the actual game action.

There is not an arm in this world long enough to show the jerk off motion that is in my heart right now.

Whatever. Adams has actually shown it on the field. At Oklahoma. He’s better than all our other guys

Zero chance we win this game. Play calling is awful, dungey is missing a lot of throws we need, and is Defense missing tackles all over the place. What should have been this season is now becoming another 4-8 season.

dungey is hurt or just shot one or the other... a 1/2 yard run??? TIME TO GET HIM OUT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom